PDA

View Full Version : Is there a re-player that works with Stars?

SuitedSixes
08-26-2005, 12:01 AM
Team Freeshell says that it is supposed to, but I can't get it to work. Any ideas?

bix
08-26-2005, 12:13 AM
I don't know if this still happens as I haven't played at stars for a good while, but when you request the HH to your email, they put it backwards. The first hand displayed is the last hand of the game and it wont work in re-player. Maybe I am an idiot (good chance), but that may be the problem.

bluefeet
08-26-2005, 12:22 AM
I use it.

You have to run your HH (both emailed and "saved to puter" versions will work) through this:

http://www.tightpoker.com/replayer/pokerstars.html

A couple notes:
- if you are using emailed HH, be sure your email is capable/set to receive 132ch display messages. yahoo does not. i had to change to a hotmail address for this reason. otherwise the HH will wrap and will not work in the converter/replayer - i forget which
- be on the lookout for player names containing spaces..."big fishy", etc. the converter cannot handle this - thus creating broke replay HH. when i see these, i have to copy/paste in notepad, "replacing all" to a non-space name.

Edit: shoot me a PM or "bluefeet66" AIM if you get stuck...we can walk through it