PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Jedi Boob

08-25-2005, 10:57 PM
This is my first post, dunno if I'll do it right, but here goes:

When George Lucas (in all of his anal retentive editing) released the original Star Wars trilogy on DVD, why did he decide to leave that split-second scene in "Jedi" where Jabba the Hutt's slave girl's tit bounces out of her outfit before the Rancor gets her? Georgey boy surely must have caught that. Why did he not edit that little morsel out (not that I'm complaining. Green or no, it was a pleasure to behold when I was a kid)?

kyro
08-25-2005, 11:05 PM
I don't know

IggyWH
08-25-2005, 11:20 PM
I think knowing & thinking about this is an ultimate tell that you've never had pussy in your life...

Dynasty
08-25-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think knowing & thinking about this is an ultimate tell that you've never had pussy in your life...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. The ultimate tell is the need to pretend others have never had any.

08-25-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-sweeeeet.

08-25-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm an excellent driver.

tonypaladino
08-26-2005, 12:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

snap....... snap.....

JaBlue
08-26-2005, 12:08 AM
what the [censored] is a Jedi Boob?

Benholio
08-26-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what the [censored] is a Jedi Boob?

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently its either:

a) some dorks at DragonCon
b) a boob slip in the star wars movies
c) a lame band
d) a stick figure

Google image search "Jedi Boob" (http://images.google.com/images?q=jedi+boob&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images)