PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm... where do we go to talk about regular Omaha?

KSOT
08-25-2005, 10:37 PM
I only see boards for pot limit and 8/b.

BluffTHIS!
08-25-2005, 11:06 PM
"Other Poker"

wickss
08-26-2005, 02:26 AM
This is the forum for all hi Omaha. Btw PLO IS regular omaha. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

BluffTHIS!
08-26-2005, 03:32 AM
The words "Pot Limit" are clearly in the heading of this forum.

benkahuna
08-26-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the forum for all hi Omaha. Btw PLO IS regular omaha. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Here here.

wickss
08-26-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The words "Pot Limit" are clearly in the heading of this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they are. However, the FAQ clearly states: "3) Posts may be regarding Limit Omaha High, Pot-Limit Omaha and any Omaha tournaments. If you are unsure if your post is regarding a game belonging in this forum, please PM me and I will answer ASAP."

Furthermore, the moderator posted on an earlier thread: "For instance, on the Main Index, the Other Poker forum is still listed as the place to post Omaha questions, lol. This is left over from before we had any Omaha forums at all!"

FeliciaLee
08-26-2005, 06:37 PM
This is the place. Settle in and enjoy.

I am trying to get Mat or Chuck to change the main index. The part about Omaha being in the Other Poker forum was written before we had any Omaha forums at all. It was never deleted or revised.

Felicia /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BluffTHIS!
08-27-2005, 01:56 AM
Hi Felicia,

I strongly disagree with having limit high omaha in this forum. While this isn't the most active forum perhaps, it is populated by people who almost exclusively play pot-limit. I really don't see that there is nearly as much interest in limit, which is why such posts belong in "Other". This forum has existed for a long time without a groundswell of interest in adding limit posts to it. Maybe other regular posters disagree, but that's my opinion.