PDA

View Full Version : Awww... look at the cute little newbie... (LC - brag post)

Costanza
08-25-2005, 10:23 PM
I know this is about as close to nothing as it gets for a lot of you regulars and that some of you win more than this in one SnG, but I hit what for me was a milestone today. When I started reading this forum I was a very marginal $5.50 player on Stars. A few months later I'm 3-tabling the $22's at Empire. I just hit a major-league suckout with an SnGPT-approved 53o push on the bubble, managed to pull out a win, then checked my stats for the month:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/brantlehman/results.GIF

My first $1k month! Woo-hoo! I'm almost afraid to keep playing this month because I don't want to jinx it.

Thanks to all the regular posters around here -- couldn't have done it without your help.

Daliman
08-25-2005, 10:50 PM
Damn good beat posts.

Congrats!

SlackerMcFly
08-25-2005, 10:53 PM
Congrats! Plenty of others might (will) say:

A. Your sample size is too small
B. It's just variance
C. Luckbox!

Any or all might be true, but I'm happy to see your success story for this month. Keep reading the forum, keep winning (so you can keep bragging) and good luck on the tables.

Slacka - Oh, and don't be skeert!

psyduck
08-25-2005, 11:52 PM
good work!

Myst
08-25-2005, 11:56 PM
Congratulations man! Soon youll be making 1k in single 24 hour periods /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

08-26-2005, 12:12 AM
I'm still a marginal player in the Stars $5.50's, but thanks for introducing me to this forum, at least I know why I suck. Nice $1K month, if you weren't my best friend I would hate you.

-B

Slim Pickens
08-26-2005, 01:51 AM
Keep playing. It probably won't be your last $1k month. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Your sample size is plenty big for saying "woo... I made 1k," because you did.

SlimP