PDA

View Full Version : I have to drop out of the 2+2 FF league...

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 05:51 PM
I don't remember who's running this one, but it was either the first or nearly the first league formed in here on Yahoo. My team is The Bus Drivers and other teams in the league are: SF City, Richter's Assclowns, Snittzel, Donkey Kong, Dakota Dawgs, Armchair Fumblers, Hounculus, Rohan's Warriors, Wormtowne Rats, Tackle Me Elmos, and Bawl Movements.

I won't be able to be around for the draft. I've tried to delete my team, but it doesn't appear to have taken, so you can either kick me out of the league and find another team (I'm sure you can), or I'll have to pre-rank and probably get a sucky team. I'm sorry if this is a big inconvenience. Let me know.

CollinEstes
08-25-2005, 05:54 PM
If you guys need another team I would join up.

The Armchair
08-25-2005, 06:21 PM
I may have to also -- the draft time sucks (9:45a on a Saturday)? -- but I'll let you all know closer to draft day.

DeucesUp
08-26-2005, 01:33 AM
I'd be willing to fill-in also, unless the draft is Sat Sept 3, I'm out then.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Bump because I still can't make it and the draft is in two days... I don't want to [censored] up the league.

The Armchair
09-01-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bump because I still can't make it and the draft is in two days... I don't want to [censored] up the league.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, me too... I should go delete my team now.

Patrick del Poker Grande
09-06-2005, 01:05 PM
Alright, so apparently my team is still in the league and I somehow got a full roster. Who drafted for me, or was there some sort of default player ranking that took over when I wasn't there?

I'll play the season and do my best with this team that was drafted for me:

Starters:
QB: T. Green
WR: A. Boldin
WR: Mi. Clayton
WR: A. Lelie
RB: S. Alexander
RB: A. Green
TE: A. Crumpler
K: S. Graham
D: Tampa Bay

Bench:
QB: J. Plummer
WR: C. Rogers
WR: A. Randle El
RB: K. Barlow
TE: F. Jones
K: J. Scobee

Crveballin
09-06-2005, 03:40 PM
It doesnt look like many made the draft. I know I couldnt and had to pre-rank my players. It doesnt look like anyone team will take this from week 1 on so I think you should be alright. There was no money involved in this league so I wouldnt worry about it.

I am the BAWL MOVEMENTS