PDA

View Full Version : This is weak tight right?

djshawk
08-25-2005, 05:21 PM
Formatting is a bit off as the converter doesn't like my history. I've patched it up so at least it says what happened.

Party Poker NL25 (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

SB: $15.40
Hero: $22.10

Preflop: Hero is BB with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">3 folds MP2 calls, SB calls, Hero raises to $1, 2 calls </font>.

Flop: 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero bets $1, MP2 calls SB raises to $3, Hero raises to $5, MP2 folds, SB calls.

Turn: 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks.

River: 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB is all in $9.40, Hero folds.

Final Pot:

Despite the fact his pf check raise tried to tell me he was equally scared of the flush draw for some reason I convinced mysely he had it and folded. I seem to be folding in all the wrong places which makes me tilt and call in all the wrong places too.

A few hands later I called his all in raise with QQ on a KJx flop knowing I was beaten - still riling from this hand.

Any comments appreciated. I think I'm gonna give up these cash games as I just seem to be pissing $$$ away at the moment.

yvesaint
08-25-2005, 05:23 PM
If you're going to 3-bet him on the flop, don't mini-raise him. Make it a big one, or just call. I probably call and try to get it in on the turn.

Also, pot the flop.

djshawk
08-25-2005, 05:28 PM
bloody hell im giving them 4-1 on the flop.

Man this game is screwing with my head at the moment.

I was gonna dump the rest of it in once he raised but for some dumb ass reason didn't.

I think i'm gonna have to finish off this bonus at the limit tables /images/graemlins/crazy.gif