PDA

View Full Version : Who changed my status?

jakethebake
08-25-2005, 03:03 PM
I don't like this! Someone please change this!

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 03:04 PM
Yes. Pops is much better. This status sucks.

DarkForceRising
08-25-2005, 03:06 PM
What was that avatar earlier suppossed to be? I couldn't make it out.

08-25-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I think your stalker, obsessive ass should be IP Banned instead.

Shajen
08-25-2005, 03:08 PM
could be worse, you could be Carpal/'Tunnel

scotty34
08-25-2005, 03:10 PM
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050128/050128_maure_hmed_6a.hmedium.jpg

Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3210915&page=&view=&s b=5&o=)

2planka
08-25-2005, 03:11 PM
I motion that Jake's status should be returned to "OOT's resident Pops."

all in favor?

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050128/050128_maure_hmed_6a.hmedium.jpg

Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3210915&page=&view=&s b=5&o=)

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I motion that Jake's status should be returned to "OOT's resident Pops."

all in favor?

[/ QUOTE ]
Aye. Although, I think it should just be "Pops".

AsiaKurosawa
08-25-2005, 03:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

i xeroxed myself.

2planka
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The gentleman from Rocket Science has proposed a modification to the aforementioned motion. The chair accepts this modification without prejudice. All in favor?

Patrick del Poker Grande
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The gentleman from Rocket Science has proposed a modification to the aforementioned motion. The chair accepts this modification without prejudice. All in favor?

[/ QUOTE ]
AYE!

Mercsgrl
I think it's perfect....absolutely PERFECT!!

Delete my picture and I'm sure the kind person who did it will change it... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

/images/graemlins/heart.gifStef /images/graemlins/heart.gif

jackdaniels
08-25-2005, 03:15 PM
Aye

08-25-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Delete my picture and I'm sure the kind person who did it will change it... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the stalker, obsessive ass should be IP Banned instead.

Mercsgrl
08-25-2005, 03:16 PM
LOL...I like this Mr. Bergis person!!!

DarkForceRising
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i xeroxed myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew there was something about it I liked.

spamuell
I feel your pain.

jackdaniels
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

STFU!

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Who the [censored] are you?

AsiaKurosawa
08-25-2005, 03:17 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pots and kettles everywhere today!!!

IndieMatty
08-25-2005, 03:18 PM
Aye!

jakethebake
08-25-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too late to delete it. Anyway, you asked for it.

TheMainEvent
08-25-2005, 03:19 PM
Just "Pops" is definately better

Mercsgrl
08-25-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's too late to delete it. Anyway, you asked for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I didn't but it's fine...two can play at this game....it's actually kind of fun.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, I didn't but it's fine...two can play at this game....it's actually kind of fun.

[/ QUOTE ]
How exactly did Jake come across access to the picture anyway? I have a feeling you did ask for it.

Mercsgrl
08-25-2005, 03:26 PM
No, Let me explain the story...when I first started coming on OOT...I was playing with the avatar thing cuz I didnt know how it worked... I put up a test post for 15 seconds with my pic as my avatar...and took it right down....well "always on OOT Jake" copied it and made it his avatar...then I asked him a few times to change it...and then my bf who is a poster here asked him and he did....so it's been quiet for a while and last night I posted something and Jake brought up my pic....you can see the whole thing in the "Im new and need help post"...pgs 30 and up... now we're back to this... now Im playing his game...and I like it.

jakethebake
08-25-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. Ya pretty much did. I was very nice about taking it down immediately before when you asked. But you decided to be stupid with this obsessive crap.

Shajen
08-25-2005, 03:28 PM
Edit: I'll stay out of this.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, Let me explain the story...when I first started coming on OOT...I was playing with the avatar thing cuz I didnt know how it worked... I put up a test post for 15 seconds with my pic as my avatar...and took it right down....well "always on OOT Jake" copied it and made it his avatar...then I asked him a few times to change it...and then my bf who is a poster here asked him and he did....so it's been quiet for a while and last night I posted something and Jake brought up my pic....you can see the whole thing in the "Im new and need help post"...pgs 30 and up... now we're back to this... now Im playing his game...and I like it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright, that's pretty much how I thought it went down, but I wasn't sure if there was maybe more to it. Frankly, I don't think you're getting too much more than you asked for. Yes, he probably shouldn't have re-posted it, but you did egg him on quite a bit. It's clearly all in fun and it's not hurting anybody. It's not a bad picture and I don't see the harm. You're getting what comes with making a big deal out of it.

jakethebake
08-25-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...then I asked him a few times to change it...and then my bf who is a poster here asked him and he did....so it's been quiet for a while and last night I posted something and Jake brought up my pic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. You really need to go back and re-read the whole sequence last night and decide if you didn't ask for it to be put back up.

jakethebake
08-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Thank you whoever changed my status back. I do appreciate it.

08-25-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. Ya pretty much did. I was very nice about taking it down immediately before when you asked. But you decided to be stupid with this obsessive crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to be IP Banned. Your bs is getting old.

Mercsgrl
08-25-2005, 03:32 PM
you're right....and I will admit...at first I did get upset about the avatar thing....but this time it doesnt bother me, Im having fun with it....especially the whole obsessed thing....he brought it on himself

jackdaniels
08-25-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dipshit - wanna grow a couple and post under your real name? you don't like Jake's posts - ignore him.

Soul Daddy
08-25-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

jakethebake
08-25-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Mercsgrl
08-25-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

would anyone like apic of stef? i think i have one someplace?

[/ QUOTE ]

you're right and I did...sorry it was page 25 that it started....now tell me Jake....who started here???

08-25-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dipshit - wanna grow a couple and post under your real name? you don't like Jake's posts - ignore him.

[/ QUOTE ]

No thanks. I don't need the resident stalker following me into the other forums. Lets just say, I have over 5k posts, rarely post in OOT anymore, and have seen all of this before.

Anybody else would have been IP Banned by now and he needs to be also.

samjjones
08-25-2005, 03:52 PM
Should be changed to "Resident Barfly"

gumpzilla
08-25-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

No thanks. I don't need the resident stalker following me into the other forums. Lets just say, I have over 5k posts, rarely post in OOT anymore, and have seen all of this before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead? Is that you?

jakethebake
08-25-2005, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's a stalker? Is someone talking about me? I've never followed anyone into any forums? I put her picture up briefly as a joke after she put it up. I took it down immediately when asked. You can ask Tank about that. We had a very friendly exchange about it. I assumed her "jake's obsession" crap was supposed to be a joke at first. If she really believes that, then she thinks too much of herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mercsgrl
08-25-2005, 04:00 PM
No Jake....it was a joke.... do I believe youre a stalker....no! but do I want my picture posted all over OOT..NO! you're being too easy on yourself...you had my picture as your avatar for about 3 days....it was all over every forum....cuz you post in every forum...that's when Frank asked you to take it down...
Then last night again...I didnt say anything at all to you....but you brought up about my picture...so I got ya back...a little taste of your own medicine! (it's about time someone gave it back to you)

AsiaKurosawa
08-25-2005, 04:01 PM
This new status sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

are yall mods hashing out this title thing in your secret forum?

its not obsession, i bet jake has a pic of everyone who's claimed penislessness here tucked away. (tucked, operative /images/graemlins/wink.gif ).

blahblahblah. but new title suxxors.

jakethebake
08-25-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
its not obsession, i bet jake has a pic of everyone who's claimed penislessness here tucked away. (tucked, operative /images/graemlins/wink.gif ). blahblahblah. but new title suxxors.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is almost true. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

What's really messed up is I think Mr. Bergis is a mod. I actually only joked about putting her pic initially to defend her femaleness, if she'd bother to check that.

Anyway, I hope the mods take down the pic I posted. I'll ignore her if she'll leave me alone. There was never anything resembling stalking. I spoke to her like one time before and am pretty sure I haven't since.

Shajen
08-25-2005, 04:05 PM
There is only one way to settle this.

I demand a walk off!

Only caveat is Jake can't use "Blue Steel", oh, and no break dance fighting.

ThaSaltCracka
08-25-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I think your stalker, obsessive ass should be IP Banned instead.

[/ QUOTE ]hey n00b, no one gives a [censored] what you think.

ThaSaltCracka
08-25-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You are a huge Vagina.

jakethebake
08-25-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IP banned for what? Is he talking about me? Dude, [censored] (I'm guessing that's you) stop it. Don't you have enough accounts?

Mercsgrl
08-25-2005, 04:15 PM
OK, apparently I've insulted Jake...

PEOPLE...Jake did not stalk me in any way.. the obsession thing was a joke...like I said b4...a taste of his own medicine...(he doesnt like it too much).

I agree to stop calling Jake obsessed providing he agrees to stop putting my picture up (this includes the threat of putting it up)

If what you said was true...about proving that I'm a girl....well then I appreciate it and the joke went too far...if it's not...then oh well it still went a little too far.

Truce???

RunDownHouse
08-25-2005, 04:23 PM
I can't believe anyone cares this much. How did this whole ordeal become a public matter?

AsiaKurosawa
08-25-2005, 04:29 PM
.. the obsession thing was a joke...like I said b4...a taste of his own medicine...(he doesnt like it too much).

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought the mods changing jake's title was the taste of his own medicine you'd referred to earlier? guess not then, and it'll stop... ja mods?

Truce???

[/ QUOTE ]

challenge!!! (http://www.tv.com/the-cosby-show/mr.-sandman/episode/12883/summary.html) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jakethebake
08-25-2005, 04:37 PM
Yes. A truce would be good. I've deleted the pic from my PC. I really would not have put the pic up until I was practically dared to do so. I did get pissed about this...more than I should have. But when someone starts saying I shoul;d be IP banned it's ridiculous. I'm not sure how it's a "taste of my own medecine" though.

Mercsgrl
08-25-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But when someone starts saying I shoul;d be IP banned it's ridiculous. I'm not sure how it's a "taste of my own medecine" though.

[/ QUOTE ]

as far as the ip being banned etc. I never said anything like that. I thought it was funny yes, but I dont even know the person who said it. I guess you made someone angry. As far as the taste of your own medicine... you do go around picking on ppl...the "obsession" thing got to ya the way my pic as your avatar got to me...but whatever...it's done and over with...the picture will be deleted again and that's that!

mslif
08-25-2005, 05:50 PM
Can you stop being an annoying bitch and stop bumping this dumdass thread! It's over, move on

Soul Daddy
08-25-2005, 05:51 PM
That's right, defend your man!

Mercsgrl
08-25-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can you stop being an annoying bitch and stop bumping this dumdass thread! It's over, move on

[/ QUOTE ]

funny how I was done with it....both Jake and I agreed to stop....and you bumped it again..."annoying bitch"? is that your bitterness showing through because Jake is showing off my picture and not your ugly mug??

mslif
08-25-2005, 06:17 PM
No, I could care less about anyone on this forum. I just think that you keep trying to justify what you did and it's becoming annoying. He posted your pics month ago, apparently you are the one who is obsessing over it for bringing it up now. You challenged him to post them in that other thread, therefore he posted it again.
You got mad and went whinning to the mods to change his status because you can't handle yourself. It was very weak of you.

Eurotrash
08-25-2005, 08:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

funny how I was done with it....both Jake and I agreed to stop....and you bumped it again..."annoying bitch"? is that your bitterness showing through because Jake is showing off my picture and not your ugly mug??

[/ QUOTE ]

Saucer of milk, table for two. reeeeeowwwrrrr!

Mercsgrl
08-25-2005, 09:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No, I could care less about anyone on this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
To this I say...HAHAHA....I've heard all about you.

[ QUOTE ]
You challenged him to post them in that other thread, therefore he posted it again.

[/ QUOTE ]
To that I say.... go back to school, learn to read, get your facts together and then come talk to me.

[ QUOTE ]
You got mad and went whinning to the mods to change his status because you can't handle yourself. It was very weak of you.

[/ QUOTE ] and to that I say....I defended myself the whole time and Jake and I were done...it was over with till you started up again. I don't need to whine to mods /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh, just one more thing...I think you might be the one who is obsessed....get a life this had nothing to do with you....just had to get involved....why didnt you just say "JAKE notice me"

Now I'm done with you....shoo fly

-Skeme-
08-25-2005, 09:17 PM
At least it's not gramps.

Luv2DriveTT
08-25-2005, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe anyone cares this much. How did this whole ordeal become a public matter?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it was funny of course.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

08-25-2005, 09:39 PM
CAT FIGHT! CAT FIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!

gorie
08-25-2005, 09:39 PM
can i be obsessed with you too ?

Mercsgrl
08-25-2005, 09:46 PM
awwww....gorie, Im flattered! Sure, If ya want to /images/graemlins/wink.gif

gorie
08-25-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok great, because i have your picture tiled on my desktop.

Mercsgrl
08-25-2005, 10:21 PM
LOL....I can't say anything other than that /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok great, because i have your picture tiled on my desktop.

[/ QUOTE ]
This HAS to be made into a ytmnd. HAS to.

Mercsgrl
08-25-2005, 10:26 PM
I'm not sure I want to know what that is...

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 10:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure I want to know what that is...

[/ QUOTE ]
OH... you'll like it when you find out.

razor
08-25-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so is yours, good bye.

ThaSaltCracka
08-25-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so is yours, good bye.

[/ QUOTE ]I love it when Canadians are cool.

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EliteNinja
08-26-2005, 12:49 AM
Hi Pops!

Stuey
08-26-2005, 01:00 AM
Who changed my status?

Who cares the important part is do you know your position!

I'm 5 foot 11 and I'm in the cockpit! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<font color="white"> Nestor Pistor </font>

istewart
11-30-2005, 05:49 PM
WTF ninja-bumped this?

diebitter
11-30-2005, 05:50 PM
HumpinNBumpin did it! ASTRO!

http://www.happyhunter.com/hnb.jpg