PDA

View Full Version : the most awfull thing happened to me

Hung
04-08-2003, 03:59 PM
If it's not your day it's not your day.

I'm playing the $50 tournament at stars. 123 players. Onlinechamp is playing too. There're 80 players left. I'm playing a sit&go too. I was not paying attention and I got KK on the tournament table. I just noticed KK and I wanted to raise. But I was too late and my hand got folded. Where is the timer???? That's not the worst. The guy next to me raises and another guy goes all in. The flop: KJx LOL
The others had JJ and QQ. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Isn't this bad luck. I would have won it all. I would have trippled my stack.
My unlucky story is not finished.

I have QTs and I limp in because I'm on sb. Cheap to see the flop. I flop the nutstraight. 89J rainbow. I check and someone bets pot. I reraise him. Turn is Q. I check and he moves all in. I call. He's holding QJ. River is a ten. Split pot. WTF. Stars is killing me here.

Nowp, it's not over. This happened one minute ago. Small stack 300 or so moves all in. I raise 500 with KK middle postion. Hoping someone would call or raise. And the same guy with JQ earlier moves all in. Of course I call. Small stacks holds JT and the guy that moved in has 88.
I should have won this. But no he flops and 8.
How unlucky can one be?
I'm got 75th place... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif
These $50 tournaments are no different from the $5 or $10. They all play the same way.
I'll be back.

gl onlinechamp. He's still in the game with a little bit more then 3K

Hung
04-08-2003, 04:19 PM
I'm back for more.
I know nobody cares, but I just have nothing else to do. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

I played a NL HE sit & go. $10 two tables.
I get KK (again). Someone raises and I reraise. He moves all in and I call. AQo vs KK. Of course he flops an ace. What else could we expect.

I have 500 left. I move all in with KsTs and someone calls with QsJs. He can't win, right? He catches a J on the river.
Enough poker for me today.
Good luck to all.