PDA

View Full Version : how did this one go

Sightless
08-25-2005, 12:34 PM
No reads at all just sat down.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, SB calls, Hero calls, MP folds, CO calls.

Flop: (13 SB) 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, Button calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (11 BB) K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button folds, <font color="red"> </font> , <font color="red"> CO raises all in </font>, Hero calls.

River: (16 BB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 16 BB

shermn27
08-25-2005, 12:54 PM
I probably fold PF depending upon reads on opponents. I would only call this if I knew PFraiser and PFre-raiser would raise with lots of hands. You have to figure you are only good if you make a set (which luckily you did).

The next question is what are the chances someone as KK or QQ? I am thinking not likely so I three bet this on the flop and if CO still caps, I call it down unless another diamond comes, then I might hope to fill up by pairing the board, but I would not showdown with 4 diamonds on board. In this case, b/c no more diamonds came, I would probably call it down to make sure I wasn't up against KK or QQ or two diamonds with so much aggression shown out there.

davelin
08-25-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I probably fold PF depending upon reads on opponents. I would only call this if I knew PFraiser and PFre-raiser would raise with lots of hands. You have to figure you are only good if you make a set (which luckily you did).

[/ QUOTE ]

We're getting like 2:10 when we make the call. We can call this with implied odds.