3) decent

Pick 3

08-25-2005, 10:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1) cheap
2) quick
3) decent

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd phrase 3) as "usually edible", but otherwise, yeah.

Al P
08-25-2005, 10:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Because we aren't trolls?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow you set the standard for quality postings.

IndieMatty
08-25-2005, 10:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Because we aren't trolls?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow you set the standard for quality postings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks!

Mr_J
08-25-2005, 10:35 AM
kfc rules. Maccas tastes like $hit, pizza hut I can make better pizzas, and the local joint down the road is good. THe burger king burgers taste ok but are small in australia and look as bad as maccas. Taco bell, I can make my own thanks. So yeh just KFC. Crispy strips rule.

Soul Daddy
08-25-2005, 10:35 AM
I don't understand the question. We don't hold nasty fast food in high regard, just awesome fast food, like Taco Bell. Mmmm...

Al P
08-25-2005, 10:43 AM
I like some fast food - Subway, Panda Express, Jimmy Johns and a few others - but I think Taco Bell is the worst food ever.

What's funny though is I always tell my co-workers I'm going to open up a TB at the food court that we go to every day because it would do extremely well IMO.

tbach24
08-25-2005, 10:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I like some fast food - Subway, Panda Express, Jimmy Johns and a few others - but I think Taco Bell is the worst food ever.

What's funny though is I always tell my co-workers I'm going to open up a TB at the food court that we go to every day because it would do extremely well IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

You suck so badly at fast food

miajag81
08-25-2005, 10:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You suck so badly at fast food

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. There is indeed a ton of crappy fast food, but when it's good (Taco Bell, Quizno's) it's amazing.

08-25-2005, 10:55 AM
I almost had a heart attack this week because of fast food but so far today I've had: Sausage Egg Mcmuffin , one hashbrown, Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit, and a medium coke and it's only 9: 50 am.

SL__72
08-25-2005, 10:56 AM
Jimmy Johns is pretty good, especially after a night of drinking. That Taco Bell comment is blasphemy though.

tbach24
08-25-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I almost had a heart attack this week because of fast food but so far today I've had: Sausage Egg Mcmuffin , one hashbrown, Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit, and a medium coke and it's only 9: 50 am.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you suck so badly at McD's breakfast. The new and improved best order is: Sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddle (trust me, I thought it would suck but it rules), a hash brown and orange juice (if you're very hungry you can tack on another sandwich). Getting coke at breakfast is disgusting.

08-25-2005, 10:58 AM
Taco Bell. 79 cent nachos are very tasty. I don't like the items where they put every ingredient known to man in it. I like simple foods.

08-25-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you suck so badly at McD's breakfast. The new and improved best order is: Sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddle (trust me, I thought it would suck but it rules), a hash brown and orange juice (if you're very hungry you can tack on another sandwich). Getting coke at breakfast is disgusting.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I'm tired of the McGriddles. I've had my fair share. It overpowers me. It's too much.

Soul Daddy
08-25-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you suck so badly at McD's breakfast.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is not possible. Everything on the menu reeks of awesomeness.

Shajen
08-25-2005, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you this man?

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9712/18/farley.obit.3/sports.fan.lg.jpg

tbach24
08-25-2005, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you suck so badly at McD's breakfast.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is not possible. Everything on the menu reeks of awesomeness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Optimize your ETV.

TStoneMBD
08-25-2005, 11:05 AM
were afraid that if we take time to go to a resturant well miss jakethebake's daily home run. gotta tend the farm.

08-25-2005, 11:05 AM
What's with the thread title ?

"fast food why nasty ?"