PDA

View Full Version : Captains of Crush are in the mail!!!

1C5
08-25-2005, 08:39 AM
I am excited about them. I got the trainer, #1, and #2 to start.

Got any good programs for me to start with? I find a gripping website but they are pretty hardcore, I am looking more for general fitness, I have no desire to bend nails anytime soon.

jakethebake
08-25-2005, 08:59 AM
The recent popularity of grip strength in 00t is so ironic.

xadrez
08-25-2005, 09:07 AM
Wasnt this a gimmick in the early 80's?

When I was a little kid, I seem to remember all my uncles had grip strengthening things and bad moustaches.

jakethebake
08-25-2005, 09:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wasnt this a gimmick in the early 80's?

When I was a little kid, I seem to remember all my uncles had grip strengthening things and bad moustaches.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Handlebar" moustaches? Does that have anything to do with grip strength?

08-25-2005, 09:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am excited about them. I got the trainer, #1, and #2 to start.

Got any good programs for me to start with? I find a gripping website but they are pretty hardcore, I am looking more for general fitness, I have no desire to bend nails anytime soon.

[/ QUOTE ]
What's da mattah? Da CIA got you pushing too many pencils?

Blarg
08-25-2005, 12:55 PM
Grats, IC5. That selection is a good way to start.

Grippermania and Gripboard have all the knowledge you need on grippers. OOT is more about gripping your pecker.

You pretty much know what to do already from the advice on there. Now it's just a matter of waiting to get your grippers, and then doing it!

Martin
08-27-2005, 02:14 AM
Check out Blarg's COC Gripper thread you will see I posted some links to training routines. Seriously look at joining Grippermania and the Grip Board. Not everyone bends nails just some of us /images/graemlins/smile.gif

IronDragon1
08-27-2005, 02:19 AM
Based on current trends I predict that bending metal rods and pulling boats with your teeth will become the new OOT fitness craze.

Blarg
08-27-2005, 04:55 AM
I'd put more money on lifting buckets of water with a rope tied to your pecker.