PDA

View Full Version : Party HH replayer.. HELP!!

raptor517
08-25-2005, 02:46 AM
ok so it used to work.. the web version is now all screwy and doesnt display all the cards and everything.. so i redownloaded the other version and i cant hit the start button. what the hell is going on?? is there another setup i can use? or is there an easy fix? posted on the internet forum but they didnt say anything.. NEED A FIX!! holla

08-25-2005, 02:57 AM
I am aweful with computers...i need help too.

It works shitty when im online so I downloaded two things from the site...now what do i do...

PS: I would pay good money for a good hand replayer...

lacky
08-25-2005, 03:29 AM
unfortunatly it doesnt work with hand histories from your hard drive, only the emailed ones. he is sposed to be making a new version that will work with both, but that has been "sposed to be" for months now.

Steve

maddog2030
08-25-2005, 10:17 AM
I emailed him about 2 weeks ago or so about it. He gave me a guesstimate of 1 month for it to be finished. Take that for what it's worth.

Amything
08-25-2005, 10:23 AM
Can SnG HH from HDD be replayed in Pokertracker? If so can someone explain the process.

Daliman
08-25-2005, 10:28 AM
Make sure you are using internet explorer with it, for some wierd reason it doesn't work with firefox.

Beyond that, /images/graemlins/confused.gif

MegaBet
08-25-2005, 11:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so i redownloaded the other version and i cant hit the start button. what the hell is going on??

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you don't have a popup blocker enabled. You need to download an ActiveX control.