PDA

View Full Version : Update on the Milk Bet

Boris
08-25-2005, 01:51 AM
Marlins Bat Boy - unsuccsessful (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2142263)

ilk does a body good, but it didn't do good for one batboy.

On a dare, a Florida Marlins batboy tried to drink a gallon of milk in under an hour without throwing up. But not only did the batboy not succeed in the challenge, his mere attempt cost him his job for six games, the Miami Herald reported Wednesday.

The Marlins suspended the unidentified batboy for the team's upcoming six-game homestand against the Cardinals and Mets from Aug. 28 through Sept. 4 for accepting the dare Sunday from Dodgers pitcher (and former Marlin) Brad Penny.

Penny offered the batboy $500 if he could drink a gallon of milk in less than an hour before Sunday's game without throwing up. Penny told the paper the boy drank the milk and didn't throw up, but didn't finish the gallon in the allotted time frame to win the dare.

"It's kind of ridiculous that you get a 10-game suspension for steroids and a six-game suspension for milk," Penny told the Herald.

''It's ridiculous that they worry about stuff like that. It shows they [the Marlins organization] don't know anything about the game. That kind of stuff goes on everywhere. It didn't affect the way he worked, the way he did his job.''

PLOlover
08-25-2005, 02:29 AM
Losing, like fear, is highly contagious. Baseball Managers know this.

[ QUOTE ]
''It's ridiculous that they worry about stuff like that. It shows they [the Marlins organization] don't know anything about the game. That kind of stuff goes on everywhere. It didn't affect the way he worked, the way he did his job.''

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't win. He's out. That's it.

RunDownHouse
08-25-2005, 12:48 PM
Thank to this article, two of my coworkers are attempting the milk challenge this afternoon. One of them, who has travelled to India, convinced the other that an old Indian custom of cleansing the body would be the best way to be successful. Therefore, they are both now drinking saltwater until they throw up. After they vomit, their stomachs should be expanded and their digestive tract from stomach up "cleansed."

That's the theory, anyways.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank to this article, two of my coworkers are attempting the milk challenge this afternoon. One of them, who has travelled to India, convinced the other that an old Indian custom of cleansing the body would be the best way to be successful. Therefore, they are both now drinking saltwater until they throw up. After they vomit, their stomachs should be expanded and their digestive tract from stomach up "cleansed."

[/ QUOTE ]
This needs video.

RunDownHouse
08-25-2005, 01:26 PM
Update: At the 15-minute mark, coworker 1 (1 is the guy who had the saltwater drinking brainstorm) has finished half a gallon. In between glasses of milk, he does this weird type of calisthenics. It looks like some kind of cross between yoga, elementary-school gym class activities (think "duck walking"), and Ralph Maccio practicing on the beach.

He's a strange dude.

Coworker 2 is slightly behind, and complaining loudly about the stomach pain "that damned salt water" has caused him.

Shajen
08-25-2005, 01:33 PM
digi-cam time bro.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
digi-cam time bro.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe this isn't being better documented.

RunDownHouse
08-25-2005, 02:01 PM
Unbelievably, the only person here with any kind of digital camera was frantically recharging his phone, but alas, not in time.

Coworker 1 gave up on the faux-yoga shortly after the first half gallon and resorted to pacing back and forth instead. He then took off his shirt, either in an attempt to keep it puke free or for the slight drizzle to knock him out of his milk-induced haze. He lost it at about the 40 minute mark with 4 spectacular projectile vomits.

Coworker 2 barely made it through his first glass of the second half gallon before he started spitting and making little sour faces. He puked at about the 35 minute mark. "I have never felt so humiliated as when I was doubled over throwing up, and all of you [there were 9 non-participants] were howling with laughter at my misery."

If you've never seen anybody do this, I highly recommend goading someone into it, especially if its someone for whom you have a slight dislike. The vomit at the end is really amazing.

EDIT: Oh, another coworker decided to try the old "six saltines in a minute thing" afterwards. Not nearly as entertaining.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Unbelievably, the only person here with any kind of digital camera was frantically recharging his phone, but alas, not in time.

Coworker 1 gave up on the faux-yoga shortly after the first half gallon and resorted to pacing back and forth instead. He then took off his shirt, either in an attempt to keep it puke free or for the slight drizzle to knock him out of his milk-induced haze. He lost it at about the 40 minute mark with 4 spectacular projectile vomits.

Coworker 2 barely made it through his first glass of the second half gallon before he started spitting and making little sour faces. He puked at about the 35 minute mark. "I have never felt so humiliated as when I was doubled over throwing up, and all of you [there were 9 non-participants] were howling with laughter at my misery."

If you've never seen anybody do this, I highly recommend goading someone into it, especially if its someone for whom you have a slight dislike. The vomit at the end is really amazing.

EDIT: Oh, another coworker decided to try the old "six saltines in a minute thing" afterwards. Not nearly as entertaining.

[/ QUOTE ]
How about a pound of butter? This is another popular one.

HopeydaFish
08-25-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thank to this article, two of my coworkers are attempting the milk challenge this afternoon. One of them, who who is a retard, convinced the other that an old retard custom of cleansing the body would be the best way to be successful. Therefore, they are both now drinking saltwater until they throw up. After they vomit, their stomachs should be expanded and their digestive tract from stomach up "cleansed."

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Macdaddy Warsaw
08-25-2005, 02:16 PM
FYP's should be used as judiciously as gimmick accounts.

08-25-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How about a pound of butter? This is another popular one.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's with the pound of butter? What happens, puke?

Macdaddy Warsaw
08-25-2005, 02:18 PM
I figured death...

RunDownHouse
08-25-2005, 02:18 PM
What are the rules for the pound of butter thing? I'll see if I can convince someone to do it.

samjjones
08-25-2005, 02:20 PM
Milk 2, Retards 0

Voltron87
08-25-2005, 02:22 PM
i could definitely do the milk thing.

Smackdab
08-25-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What are the rules for the pound of butter thing? I'll see if I can convince someone to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there isn't gonna be digital documentation don't bother.

RunDownHouse
08-25-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
See? This is why the milk challenge is so great. One coworker who has watched a total of 5 people fail now, said afterwards, "I think I could do it. Maybe I'll try tomorrow." It always sucks people in.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think there's much in the way of rules, so long as the contestant eats the whole pound in a reasonable amount of time. Reasonable being probably 1-3 hours. Have someone certified in CPR and a portable defibrillator handy.

Amid Cent
08-25-2005, 02:25 PM
There's also a bet about eating how it impossible to eat a loaf of Wonder Bread without any drinking anything.

Voltron87
08-25-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
See? This is why the milk challenge is so great. One coworker who has watched a total of 5 people fail now, said afterwards, "I think I could do it. Maybe I'll try tomorrow." It always sucks people in.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know someone who has done it.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the brilliance.

Voltron87
08-25-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the brilliance.

[/ QUOTE ]

people have done it you know, its not something thats never been accomplished.

RunDownHouse
08-25-2005, 02:29 PM
I think its more likely that you know a liar. Unless you witnessed it. In which case, where's the documentation?

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the brilliance.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Do it. Videotape it and post it so we can see you do it. Set up a webcam with voice chat so we can heckle you while you do it, too.

Voltron87
08-25-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think its more likely that you know a liar. Unless you witnessed it. In which case, where's the documentation?

[/ QUOTE ]

there is no documentation. i know someone who says they did it and i met a witness who was there.

this is only impossible for 150 pound computer geeks.

Voltron87
08-25-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the brilliance.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Do it. Videotape it and post it so we can see you do it. Set up a webcam with voice chat so we can heckle you while you do it, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, that is a good idea. im probably going to end up trying this sometime soon.

Sykes
08-25-2005, 02:33 PM
Anything can be done, but just not by everyone. 99.99% of the human population would not be able to drink a gallon of milk in under 1 hour and keep it down.

RunDownHouse
08-25-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
And this is the other half of the milk challenge's greatness. It was awesome to hear the brash exuberance and total confidence of my two coworkers beforehand, and think back on it when they looked up from vomiting, thin streams of milk coming out of their nose after they were slapped by the milky hand of reality.

If you decide to try, do a better job than I did and take some pictures.

samjjones
08-25-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
And this is the other half of the milk challenge's greatness. It was awesome to hear the brash exuberance and total confidence of my two coworkers beforehand, and think back on it when they looked up from vomiting, thin streams of milk coming out of their nose after they were slapped by the milky hand of reality.

If you decide to try, do a better job than I did and take some pictures.

[/ QUOTE ]
FAN-tastic.

RacersEdge
08-25-2005, 03:23 PM
I really don't think this would be that hard. Sometimes I do 1/2 gallon naturally in an hour.

arod15
08-25-2005, 03:27 PM
Milk does a body good and it is cheated and should outlawed from the game. It is performance enhancing.

HopeydaFish
08-25-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand by my FYP. It's bad enough that they took the bet...but what makes them retards is the drinking of saltwater before hand to cleanse themselves in preparation. 'Retards' is the only term that does them justice.

BruinEric
08-25-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spend a minute on Google using search string "milk challenge" and you will find a few documented successes in the "milk challenge.

Ryno
08-25-2005, 03:51 PM
I took this bet on the way home from a frat party back in college, except with water. I finished it in 8 minutes. Could not keep it down, though. We settled for "no action" and I threw up about as hard as a person can without organs coming up. It was like a river of water coming out of my mouth.

Boris
08-25-2005, 04:05 PM
Bro you gotta get him to do it. bring your digicam this time.

FatOtt
08-25-2005, 04:23 PM
This is a good page to look at for milk challenge pictures. (http://gallonchallenge.tripod.com/id2.html)

Sample:
http://gallonchallenge.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/haley2.jpg

Boris
08-25-2005, 04:28 PM
this one rocks!

http://gallonchallenge.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/crazy.jpg

Sykes
08-25-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I really don't think this would be that hard. Sometimes I do 1/2 gallon naturally in an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Half gallon is easy. It's the other half that's hard.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-25-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Half gallon is easy. It's the other half that's hard.

[/ QUOTE ]
My roommate and I both had the better part of a gallon of milk (each, not shared) left in our fridge the day before winter break my freshman year. We both sat down in the kitchenette and drank our milk until it was gone. It was probably about 3/4 gallon, give or take, for each of us and we both did it in well under an hour. I'm pretty sure we were both near our limits, though, and that last 1/4 gallon could well have been disastrous. We were eating stuff with it too, though. There was a kid in our hall who kept going around trying to get everyone to do the gallon in an hour and he stopped trying to get either one of us to do it after that day. I've never tried doing a whole gallon and I'm sure I couldn't do it now. I guess the world will never know.

This is whole milk I'm talking about here, too. I'm not sure if you guys are doing it with whole, skim, 1%, or what.

Boris
08-25-2005, 06:26 PM
don't be a pussy. I'll give you $50 bucks if you video the attempt and put it on the Internet for all to see. C'mon dude, do it. this is your chance to be famous.

jedi
08-25-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand by my FYP. It's bad enough that they took the bet...but what makes them retards is the drinking of saltwater before hand to cleanse themselves in preparation. 'Retards' is the only term that does them justice.

[/ QUOTE ]

That FYP insults retards.

M2d
08-25-2005, 06:33 PM
at lunch today, i was listening to Rick Barry's talk show on KNBR. a caller called in saying that he used to be a ball boy for the Warriors back when Wilt was with the team. He said that one of the ball boys' jobs was to have a gallon of milk iced down for wilt to drink during halftime, so maybe if you're 7' tall, the milk challange aint no thang.

Boris
08-25-2005, 06:34 PM
Rod Brooks is so obnoxious on that show. Interupting everybody. I'm surprised The Hall of Famer doesn't strangle him.

Sponger15SB
08-25-2005, 06:36 PM
If you actually used the entire hour, it seems like it would be hard to not finish the whole gallon.

Most people probably fail because they try and finish the whole thing in 5 minutes.

If you actually had cups marked out for specific increments and weren't just chugging straight from the jug, you could probably do well.

M2d
08-25-2005, 06:37 PM
hey, he's there for the street cred. it's better entertainment than the drive on 1050.
agreed on brooks, though. he's like a nerd trying to be ghetto to get ratings.

Boris
08-25-2005, 06:38 PM
C'mon bro, please do it. please? post the video on the Internet. I'll give you $25 if you complete the bet and $50 if you blow chunks.

mmbt0ne
08-25-2005, 06:51 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
If you actually used the entire hour, it seems like it would be hard to not finish the whole gallon.

Most people probably fail because they try and finish the whole thing in 5 minutes.

If you actually had cups marked out for specific increments and weren't just chugging straight from the jug, you could probably do well.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the problem is when the milk starts to curdle in your stomach. It's not pure milk that comes out. It looks like a nasty cottage cheese/milk hybrid, all chunky and whatnot. It's not a pretty exercise. I've seen over a dozen people try it, and no one succeed. I'd wager that there is no way &gt;5% of the population can actually do this, while 90+% will say they can.

Inthacup
08-25-2005, 06:52 PM
It is very important to clarify that vitamin D milk should be used in the milk challenge. I've seen over 20 people try and fail, including 2 college linemen.

RunDownHouse
08-25-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you actually used the entire hour, it seems like it would be hard to not finish the whole gallon...

[/ QUOTE ]
See? Another one sucked in. Its awesome.

-Skeme-
08-25-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your stomach is not large enough to hold a whole gallon of milk.

West
08-25-2005, 07:05 PM
I'm still curious about how many milk bet attempts are using which kind of milk. It sounds like it's a bitch for most people regardless of type, but I'll bet the whole milk is much harder still.

My boy is confident he can take a gallon of skim in 1/2 an hour, and hold it down, and I'd bet on him.

B Dids
08-25-2005, 07:06 PM
I feel like I've drank a gallon of milk in an hour before, but it was probably skim and I'm probably wrong. That said- I would totally try this, mostly because vomitting just doesn't bother me that much.

mmbt0ne
08-25-2005, 07:08 PM
I'm still curious about how many milk bet attempts are using which kind of milk. It sounds like it's a bitch for most people regardless of type, but I'll bet the whole milk is much harder still.

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the attempts I've seen have ranged from 1% to whole.

My boy is confident he can take a gallon of skim in 1/2 an hour, and hold it down, and I'd bet on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen at attempt with skim, because it's a pussy thing to do, but I'd imagine that in 1/2 an hour, it would be REALLY tough.

West
08-25-2005, 07:10 PM
Pretty sure that most of the time the bet involves keeping it down for a bit after you finish too.

Sponger15SB
08-25-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've seen over 20 people try and fail, including 2 college linemen.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many of these people actually paced themselves?

Inthacup
08-25-2005, 07:19 PM
Over the course of the hour, pretty much all of them.

West
08-25-2005, 07:33 PM
Isn't skim and 1% the same thing?

My boy also figures he can do 2% in an hour, but isn't fool enough to make any guarantees about whole, since he isn't used to drinking that.

BadBoyBenny
08-25-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It was awesome to hear the brash exuberance and total confidence of my two coworkers beforehand, and think back on it when they looked up from vomiting, thin streams of milk coming out of their nose after they were slapped by the milky hand of reality.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you ever considered becoming a writer? You should try writing a short story about two men who thought they could beat the cow.

West
08-25-2005, 07:43 PM
One guy said he was able to do it after using "stomach neutralizer" whatever that is....sounds like that ought to be outlawed.

Macdaddy Warsaw
08-25-2005, 07:48 PM
I imagine the issue with a gallon of milk is the lactose in it and the stomach not having enough lactase to break it down. I'm pretty sure there are pills lactose intolerant people can take to help increase lactase production or something to that effect. If a competitor got a hold of something like that, I can imagine it being possible. They might have to eat a lot of lettuce to stretch their stomach beforehand to insure there's space in there, but I feel like the stomach should be able to distend to accomodate a gallon of liquid no problem.

BadBoyBenny
08-25-2005, 07:54 PM
I thought the amount of lactose had something to do with why most people can't do it also.

BruinEric
08-26-2005, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lower fat milks and nonfat actually have milk-solids added to enhance mouthfeel since there is less/no fat.

Because of this, I wouldn't be surprised if lower fat milks were equally or even MORE difficult to drink in the milk challenge.

BruinEric
08-26-2005, 01:20 AM
Here's the one link I know of where the contestant succeeded:

http://reumann.net/milkchallenge/index.html

All other google searches for "milk challenge" gallon end up taking you to vids and pics of vomiting.

SmileyEH
08-26-2005, 01:21 AM
A friend did it last year. He took bong hits between glasses and finished the challenge with 2 seconds to spare, and started puking 4 seconds later.

-SmileyEH

Voltron87
08-26-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A friend did it last year. He took bong hits between glasses and finished the challenge with 2 seconds to spare, and started puking 4 seconds later.

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

this made me laugh heartily, thank you.

Stuey
08-26-2005, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You work for the government? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

No one has asked the most important question.

Has anyone who has attempted this and failed tried it again?
I bet I know why.

mmbt0ne
08-26-2005, 01:32 AM

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

Then he didn't complete the challenge I know of. AFAIK, you have to keep it down for another hour. Granted, finishing it in the first place is pretty hardcore.

ripdog
08-26-2005, 01:34 AM
I'm glad to see my original post has spawned a successful spinoff.

Do you Take This Prop Bet? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=exchange&amp;Number=3084762&amp;Fo rum=f20&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main=3084762&amp; Search=true&amp;where=bodysub&amp;Name=235&amp;daterange=1&amp;new erval=3&amp;newertype=w&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp;bodyprev= #Post3084762)

SmileyEH
08-26-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

Then he didn't complete the challenge I know of. AFAIK, you have to keep it down for another hour. Granted, finishing it in the first place is pretty hardcore.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was like $100 riding on it and they agreed before hand that as long as he didnt puke within the first hour it would be ok. I didn't know you had to keep it in for another hour. Brutal.

-SmileyEH

Daliman
08-26-2005, 03:07 AM
A couple of things on this topic;

-I wonder if the 112 lb guy that can eat 50-some hotdogs in an hour could do this easily, as I might suapect many other competitive eaters could.

- I remember in the late 70's-early 80's seeing on some show like "real People" or "that's Incredible" a guy who could chug a pitcher of beer in like 4 secinds, and could chug 20 a night easily. I seem to remember that he had some sort of wierd metabolism that wasn't affected by alcohol too. I think he holds many beer-drinking records to this day, but I'd think he'd have little problem.

-Another similar challenge is a spoonful of pure cinnamon, no sugar. 5 minutes without puking.

newfant
08-26-2005, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I've seen over 20 people try and fail, including 2 college linemen.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many of these people actually paced themselves?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm skeptical of all these failures myself. I'd bet that most of these people try to chug the gallon and then end up puking about 8 minutes into it. If you paced yourself I'm positive you could do it.

newfant
08-26-2005, 03:15 AM
We need some motivation to get people to step up. How about one of the posters who claim to be a girl offers to give the first successful challenger a BJ? With pics posted here, of course.

RunDownHouse
08-26-2005, 09:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One guy said he was able to do it after using "stomach neutralizer" whatever that is....sounds like that ought to be outlawed.

[/ QUOTE ]
You should tell him to try chugging saltwater until he throws up, then going for it.

For everybody who thinks that people are just trying to chug it too fast, of the five attempts I've seen, nobody took that route. Hell, coworker 1 looked like he was practicing for the kumate in between glasses. Enough people have done this that pacing has been thoroughly explored.

West
08-26-2005, 09:47 AM
That may be so, but my boy is willing to step up!

Next time we have a poker get together that he comes to, I think he'll do it then. I'll post the results. I expect him to finish the gallon in the half hour and then be complaining that he's thirsty half an hour later.

Shajen
08-26-2005, 10:05 AM
One of the local sportstalk radio station hosts is taking the milk challenge.

He's an idiot, but whatever. I love this challenge, everyone thinks they can do it.

"I like milk, this should be easy"

"I can eat a lot of food, milk shouldn't be any different"

whatever.

newfant
08-26-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Enough people have done this that pacing has been thoroughly explored.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but most of those people were probably idiots. Some of the most intelligent people in the world reside in OOT and it wouldn't surprise me if at least 30% of the posters here can figure this challenge out.

You need two things to beat this challenge
(1) youth
(2) enough intelligence to figure out how to pace yourself. An hour is a long, long time.

I don't have either one of the above, but I'm sure many other posters here are young enough and bright enough to figure out how to beat this challenge. Rock this challenge OOT!

Lazymeatball
08-26-2005, 10:46 AM
I suspect a mixture of chugging and pacing is needed to accomplish this goal.

What you have to do is chug at least a quart right off the bat, should take you 2 minutes, then wait until the fifteen minute mark without drinking a drop. Now for the next 40 minutes start pacing yourself to drink another 2 and a half quarts and in the last 5 minutes down the rest.

The times and amounts can be tweaked, but the idea is to maximize the stomachs digestive rate at all times. If you start off at a slow steady pace, you are wasting digestive time that could be put towards actually processing the milk in order to make room for more.

Blarg
08-26-2005, 11:02 AM
Extremely stupid timing on the part of the both of them. Should have done it after the game, not before. Clearly, something that could make you get very sick and/or throw up could affect your job performance.

Good thing Penny can play, because he can't think for sh_t.

West
08-26-2005, 02:01 PM
My boy's a contender, not a pretender!

Sponger15SB
08-26-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
-I wonder if the 112 lb guy that can eat 50-some hotdogs in an hour could do this easily, as I might suapect many other competitive eaters could.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its 50+ hotdogs in 12 or 15 minutes, not a whole hour.

Also Kobayashi is totally ripped so there is no way he weighs that much.