PDA

View Full Version : Full House with 2-pair on board: River play

08-25-2005, 12:49 AM
Extremely loose table, but Villain just sat down. Comments on other streets besides river also appreciated.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 max, 9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP2 (Villain) calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (3 SB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Villain raises</font>, SB folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (3.50 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Villain bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Villain 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (9.50 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero ???

aK13
08-25-2005, 12:52 AM
Stop being weaktight.

3bet the flop, if not that, at least cap the turn.

Do you think a lone Q is 3betting the turn? Doubt it. I bet/call.

08-25-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Stop being weaktight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear you, and think you're right.

I was more worried about a flush on the turn than a "lone Queen." What would you expect him to have on the turn???

closer2313
08-25-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stop being weaktight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear you, and think you're right.

I was more worried about a flush on the turn than a "lone Queen." What would you expect him to have on the turn???

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you worried about a flush??? You have a full house!

3 bet the flop, cap the turn, Lead the river.

08-25-2005, 01:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you worried about a flush??? You have a full house!

3 bet the flop, cap the turn, Lead the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/blush.gif Aye! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif Can't even read my own post. Someone slap me now. Or, never mind, I'm going to bed.