PDA

View Full Version : Corollary to Fat Girl Thread

fimbulwinter
08-24-2005, 08:57 PM
never have been with one. seems interesting in the tactile sense. reccomended as a character building experience?

fim

miajag81
08-24-2005, 09:06 PM
I would like to try it once at least. Chubby (not huge) girls with cute faces and big boobs kind of turn me on.

TheMainEvent
08-24-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
reccomended as a character building experience?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't do it for this reason. Do it because it's tons of fun.

BOTW
08-24-2005, 09:10 PM
why not? wrap it up.

"cute faces and big boobs"

Get drunk first if you have to.

CCass
08-24-2005, 10:01 PM
You aren't a real man until you have had a fat woman and an ugly woman. If you think you are up to the task, just take care of both at the same time.

scotty34
08-24-2005, 10:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You aren't a real man until you have had a fat woman and an ugly woman. If you think you are up to the task, just take care of both at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just make sure your friends don't see her. You can tell them about it later because its hilarious, but trust me, you don't want them to have actually witnessed the beast.

CCass
08-24-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just make sure your friends don't see her. You can tell them about it later because its hilarious, but trust me, you don't want them to have actually witnessed the beast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could be in a car with 4 of your best friends, telling them about your new found manhood, when all 5 of you realize that you have all tamed the same beast.

08-24-2005, 10:25 PM
Q: What do fat girls and mopeds have in common?

A: They are alot of fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you.

jakethebake
08-24-2005, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Q: What do fat girls and mopeds have in common?

A: They are alot of fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you just make that up? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tmoore44
08-24-2005, 11:44 PM
It's all fun and games with the fatties until they realize that you could be the only moderately attractive person who will ever show any interest in them. Then they cling to you like grim death no matter how many times you tell them you're not interested.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-24-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's all fun and games with the fatties until they realize that you could be the only moderately attractive person who will ever show any interest in them. Then they cling to you like grim death no matter how many times you tell them you're not interested.

[/ QUOTE ]
This sounds like it needs a new thread.

tmoore44
08-24-2005, 11:50 PM
I think it's suffice to say that when you hear "I'm not giving up on this relationship" you're in for some rough times.

fimbulwinter
08-25-2005, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
why not? wrap it up.

"cute faces and big boobs"

Get drunk first if you have to.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would most certainly be drinking but not drunk for the experience.

this could make a fun one of those "i'll do this tonight or someone gets 100 bucks" threads.

so nobody thinks it's cool because of the physical sensation? I'd imagine some massive hills of female flesh to be a sensory experience.

fim

Cancer Merchant
08-25-2005, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

i would most certainly be drinking but not drunk for the experience.

this could make a fun one of those "i'll do this tonight or someone gets 100 bucks" threads.

so nobody thinks it's cool because of the physical sensation? I'd imagine some massive hills of female flesh to be a sensory experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

The hard-to-breathe feeling is not a fun sensory experience; neither is the creak the ribcage makes as one of its members starts to crack. Moral: stay on top.

Best backrub I've ever had, though.

Brain
08-25-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's suffice to say that when you hear "I'm not giving up on this relationship" you're in for some rough times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Time for a new phone number!

Klepton
08-25-2005, 06:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is hilarious

it is also 100% true

lemme tell you, once you've [censored] a fat chick, you appreciate the skinny ones a lot better