PDA

View Full Version : Dear Bison Bison....

DcifrThs
08-24-2005, 07:15 PM
PLEASE please PLEASE fix your converter /images/graemlins/smile.gif
and link us here

thanks
Barron

sublime
08-24-2005, 07:19 PM
or at least make a thread saying you will do no more work on the converter...........

bosoxfan
08-24-2005, 07:20 PM
link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3222947&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) /images/graemlins/frown.gif

theredwave
08-24-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sup champs. As most of you know, I work for Google, specifically Gmail.

More specifically, I do tech support for Gmail. I now also support Google Talk, Google's new IM product and stuff.

If you send an email to bisonbison@gmail.com and tell me who you are on 2+2, I will invite you to Talk (which also gets you a Gmail invite if you don't have a Gmail account) as soon as I am able to. If you have a gmail account, you can just go here (http://www.google.com/talk/) to get Talk, sign in with your Gmail account and send me an email so that I can add you as a friend. If you try to add bisonbison as a friend, you will chat with no one.

Please note: you will not be invited from my bisonbison account, because that just forwards to my real account. You will be invited from my real account and then we can pretend to chat for a few minutes while I try to do my job.

If you are not thinking right now this is not a money-making offer. This will A) get you a free Gmail account if you don't have one; B) let you try out Google's new chat/voice client; C) let you be bisonbison's internet chat friend unless he gets tired of you and blocks you; D) that's it.

Bump this thread for jollies.

In other news:

There will be no August Dear Bison thread. I needed a break from 2+2 to recharge my actual wisdom. I am once again wise, so there will be a September Dear Bison thread.

I will never work on the converter again.

I love you all.

Bison.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted from his GoogleTalk thread.
Edit: Damn, I'm slow.