PDA

View Full Version : this is retarted

lucas9000
08-24-2005, 02:24 PM
link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9063638/)

fat people like the lady who made the complaint in that article should be exterminated. actually, that might be too merciful. they need to suffer. i know all fat people aren't like this, but the ones who are really need to die. this guy is getting in trouble for trying to help that ungrateful fat pig. sickening.

i also hate these idiots: naafa (http://naafa.org/)

miajag81
08-24-2005, 02:26 PM
I agree 100%. Death to the stupid.

DMBFan23
08-24-2005, 02:27 PM
this is [censored] stupid. obese is a medical term for chrissakes. thats either like an alcoholic getting offended you called him such, or like a cancer patient getting angry for the same reason, depending on which theory you believe on obesity.

Nathan183
08-24-2005, 03:30 PM
This is what's wrong with the world today. People don't take personal responsibility for anything anymore.

Spill coffee on yourself? They should have warned you that the COFFEE was HOT.

Get fat eating at McDonalds everyday? It's McDonalds' fault somehow? Did you think that 3 Big Macs and Supersize fries every day was somehow healthy?

Some kid shoots someone because their idiot parents left a loaded gun on the kitchen table? This is obviously the fault of the gun manufacturers.

And now some fat whore gets advice from her doctor that could very well save her life, and she complains because she's offended that he pointed out that she is fat?

What is wrong with these people? No wonder insurance costs so much, everyone is suing at the drop of a hat for the stupidest imaginable reasons.

/rant

Voltron87
08-24-2005, 03:34 PM
lucas, if you want to team up and go and kill that person, im totally down.

just brainstorming.

imported_The Vibesman
08-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Just wow.

"The board’s Web site says disciplinary sanctions may range from a reprimand to the revocation of all rights to practice in the state."

Wow.

RunDownHouse
08-24-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Those that bring up this suit as an example of frivolous lawsuits do a really good job of showing their ignorance and willingness to crow about a sensationalized story without actually knowing anything about it.

ElSapo
08-24-2005, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Those that bring up this suit as an example of frivolous lawsuits do a really good job of showing their ignorance and willingness to crow about a sensationalized story without actually knowing anything about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes and No. She did sue and win for spilling coffee on herself.

RunDownHouse
08-24-2005, 03:50 PM
Well, I guess its now evident that at least you know the event that lead to the lawsuit.

ElSapo
08-24-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I guess its now evident that at least you know the event that lead to the lawsuit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Worried I'd missed something, I did a quick google search to make sure the manager hadn't, say, dumped it on her out of spite.

http://lawandhelp.com/q298-2.htm

This stuff I knew. And I agree, the lawsuit wasn't completely frivolous. But that said, she -did- still sue and win for spilling coffee on herself.

The coffee being the temperature of molton lava and burning off the lower portion of her body wouldn't change that fact.

RunDownHouse
08-24-2005, 04:24 PM
I guess its just that saying, "Well, she -did- sue and win for spilling coffee on herself" reinforces the idea that the lawsuit was ridiculous, frivolous, and a prime example of runaway punitive damages. Its actually the opposite, so acknowledging the latter while stating the former seems contradictory. But whatever, not like its a big deal. I think I've properly hijacked this thread now.

Dominic
08-24-2005, 04:28 PM
I agree with the OT completely.

No one says you have to be skinny. But guess what? Fat is NOT sexy or beautiful or anytthing other than a turn-off. Period.

lucas9000
08-24-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lucas, if you want to team up and go and kill that person, im totally down.

just brainstorming.

[/ QUOTE ]

you see i'm torn because the more people bring retarded lawsuits, the more work there is for me (though i would like to point out that i defend against those retards, not represent them) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

CORed
08-24-2005, 06:27 PM
As stupid as the woman that filed the complaint is, it is more disturbing that the medical board seems to think it has to sanction the doctor in some way.

What's next? Somebody complaining when a doctor tells them that the cigarettes they're smoking will kill them?

Rockatansky
08-24-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TheBlueMonster
08-24-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this is retart ed

[/ QUOTE ]
it's retard ed...how ironic

siccjay
08-24-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is retart ed

[/ QUOTE ]
it's retard ed...how ironic

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a moran.

siccjay
08-24-2005, 07:29 PM
Now to the point.

This is the worst [censored] thing I have ever heard. I swear to god I think the world is coming to an end.

If this doctor loses his practice in that state, it should be blown the [censored] up. Better yet, just leave it and build a big [censored] wall around it. I don't mind teaching my future kids there are only 49 states.

I agree that fat is not sexy and NOTHING good comes out of being obese. Lose some weight you lazy bastards. In 50 years we are gonna hev 20 pound [censored] babies.

YourFoxyGrandma
08-24-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As stupid as the woman that filed the complaint is, it is more disturbing that the medical board seems to think it has to sanction the doctor in some way.

What's next? Somebody complaining when a doctor tells them that the cigarettes they're smoking will kill them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or that they have a very small penis?

mike4bmp
08-24-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i also hate these idiots: naafa (http://naafa.org/)

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! That's some funny sh--!
Obeisity and oversensitivity...now that's horrible combination. LAZY!!

TheBlueMonster
08-24-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You are a moran.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome /images/graemlins/grin.gif

EliteNinja
08-25-2005, 04:09 AM
You guys shouldn't be complaining about these morans. You should join in and get a share of the loot!

Take up smoking and go to the doctor. When he tells you you should quit because it's unhealthy, BAM!!! Hit him/her with a lawsuit for $100M USD!

Kidding aside, I truly believe there are some truly retarted-moranic-obese/lazy-greedy people out there. It's time they get filtered out.

siccjay
08-25-2005, 04:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You are a moran.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You aren't in the OOT circle of trust.

tonypaladino
08-25-2005, 04:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]