PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Accts on One Site from Same PC

Stew
04-07-2003, 06:49 PM
OK, I have searched the boards and haven't been able to figure this one out. I've been playing online for awhile now and have accounts at all of the legit sites. Here's teh situation. My wife has been playing "play money" for awhile now and wants to start playing for real money online. She has played at B&M several times and does OK (breaks even). Lately she has been reading my books and watching WPT and wants to play online with her own money on her own accounts. I have even helped her setup her own Neteller account.

Now, my question is, is it possible to setup two different accounts at the same site from the same PC under different names (mine and hers). I know that this is strictly forbidden at America's Cardroom.

I am particularly curious if I can do this at Party/Empire or Pokerroom and maybe even Paradise (those are her faves). Has anyone done this before and is it possible?

Any comments, advice and input would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Since I have accoutn

William
04-07-2003, 07:13 PM
Send an e-mail to the cardroom and explain the situation. Most of them -if not all- will allow you to open an extra account. I know several couples that have done this. Good luck to you and your wife.