PDA

View Full Version : is the tone more respectful at HUSH?

Wynton
08-24-2005, 02:03 PM
Not trying to be provocative here, but I just found myself wondering whether the tone at HUSH was somewhat more "civilized" than at the rest of the forum.

My initial impression of the entire forum, many, many moons ago, was that there was too much flaming and other poor behavior. I left and didn't really return until a few months ago. Since then, I've been visiting HUSH almost exclusively, and have been pleasantly surprised that the flaming does not seem so rampant.

Is there really less flaming here than elsewhere? Or has the flaming quota gone down altogether?

Or perhaps I've just become used to it all.

Alobar
08-24-2005, 02:17 PM
STFU n00B!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

DMBFan23
08-24-2005, 02:18 PM
I noticed this when I first came here too, probably because HUSH has fewer people who are brand new to poker

08-24-2005, 02:21 PM
it is a lot better than fullcontactpoker.com they are bad. I am making the switch although I do like DN

jba
08-24-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I noticed this when I first came here too, probably because HUSH has fewer people who are brand new to poker

[/ QUOTE ]

if you don't have the following things:
- a solid poker foundation
- desire to study poker very hard

you'll quickly become very bored here. there really isn't much around here to attract the trolls.

kevc4
08-24-2005, 02:29 PM
i also agree this is a nasty forum,you have the posters who look at post's so they can put the words " use the search " in there flaming
then you have the posters that slaughter you for the bad english (not beenin the best speller or usein words like wot)
were not all maths or english major's here

some needs help and ask for it but they get flamed

i think it is still nasty and its going worst

ps i know my english is terrible

BottlesOf
08-24-2005, 02:29 PM
I believe it is. I believe this is because we have a smaller community here, and we are a little more familiar with each other. Also, in general, the players here are a little more skilled, than say SS. You don't have as many brand new people. It's also not the most intuitive forum to click on, so the idiot trolls don't find it as easily.

Mig
08-24-2005, 02:32 PM
Yeah it's much less intuitive... It's under the general topic Poker instead of Limit... I don't know why tho... weird. I was hanging in limit before I found it by mistake /images/graemlins/laugh.gif