PDA

View Full Version : Prima/Nordic bet question

08-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Have any US players played on this Prima skin? I have concerns with making any deposits since Neteller isn't available. I also don't believe a credit card can be used because of US laws, although I think the transaction would be to a bank account as opposed to a poker site if it is similar to their bank transfer methods.

Also, when I took a look at how to withdraw money, it asks for a SWIFT code, which I don't know. It doesn't seem to be a routing number, unless I'm completely retarded. The e-mail response I got from nordicbet.com said the following: The swift code is an internationell code that identifies the country and bank from which to the money will be transfered. So, I guess I have to contact my bank in order to learn my SWIFT code?

Considering that Bonuswhores.com doesn't have them listed either, I wonder if this is a site I should tackle at all. However, the bonus would be so simple to clear. That being said, should I pursue the other Prima sites like Grand Bay? I started to play Wild Jack until I realized I couldn't even pursue the bonus for 72 hours, so I'm waiting that out before I clear that. I've already hit Bet 365 and Crazy Poker.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

playersare
08-24-2005, 12:33 PM
have you done all the sites listed on Bonus Whoring 101 yet? no need to get fancy with all these small prima skins.

08-24-2005, 12:43 PM
I've followed the majority of the Bonus Whoring 101 starting with Bet 365, Crazy Poker, and Paradise Poker (although I did 3 Boss Media sites prior to that). I left out Aztec and Royal Vegas for now. Based on my bankroll, I could start at William Hill. However, some of the Prima bonuses (ones available for US players) seemed very tempting and wouldn't take long to complete.

playersare
08-24-2005, 12:58 PM
there are at least 20 good sites listed on BW101. you've mentioned that you've done 3. that doesn't sound like a majority to me, does it?

you should have a bankroll of at least $500 from the 6 sites you've played at already, and can proceed to do all the Party and Crypto skins now.

08-24-2005, 01:11 PM
Ugh, just got this e-mail too:

[ QUOTE ]
Hi again Joel,

Yes, we do allow customers from the US to register and play. But we do not allow customers from the US to deposit with a creditcard.

We are sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

Andreas Johansson
Team Nordicbet

[/ QUOTE ]
So, bank transfer is my only choice. Anyone from the US do this yet? Any problems?

08-24-2005, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
there are at least 20 good sites listed on BW101. you've mentioned that you've done 3. that doesn't sound like a majority to me, does it?

you should have a bankroll of at least $500 from the 6 sites you've played at already, and can proceed to do all the Party and Crypto skins now.

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me clarify since I did a poor job in my last post: I did 3 out of 5 of Steps 9-13 with a bankroll lower than $200. I held off on Royal Vegas since it would take 1400 hands to clear. The review on Aztec said the bonus was somewhat difficult to clear.

I don't want to tie up almost my entire bankroll on the Party skins just yet, so the Cryptos do seem like my best bet other than the Prima skins.

playersare
08-24-2005, 01:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't want to tie up almost my entire bankroll on the Party skins just yet

[/ QUOTE ]
and why the hell not? is one of the industry's best bonus structures and softest player networks not what you are seeking in the long run? instead you'd rather jump through hoops to play at a site that doesn't even accept Neteller.

you come here seeking logic on good bonus strategy, and then keep trying to defy it. this perplexes me.

08-24-2005, 01:50 PM
I'm not looking to jump through hoops. I'm just exploring and asking questions to see if it's worth my time to consider a particular Prima skin. That way, I don't waste my time or money. Simple.

You're absolutely right about Party, but wouldn't it make sense to hit the Cryptos first so I can get the monthly bonuses too?

LargeCents
08-24-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not looking to jump through hoops. I'm just exploring and asking questions to see if it's worth my time to consider a particular Prima skin. That way, I don't waste my time or money. Simple.

You're absolutely right about Party, but wouldn't it make sense to hit the Cryptos first so I can get the monthly bonuses too?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that if you haven't hit Party yet, that's your next step. Unless, for some reason, you don't have the bankroll to maximize the signup bonus.

Cryptos are ok, but I'd just try William Hill if you are new to the cryptos. The software is terrible and the customer service is worse at many of the cryptos. I've actually had the best luck with William Hill, of all of the cryptos, plus cashout is quicker at WH since it's the only one that doesn't require a PIN. If you are bent on playing the cryptos, my advice is to hit WH, and see if you like it. The other cryptos will always be there.

PSW
08-25-2005, 12:40 PM
Thats funny... I was hunting the other day for my WH withdrawl code. I can't find it... I can't find it... I didn't call them cause I thought it would turn up. I guess it won't.

psw