PDA

View Full Version : The sharks at PP. NL hold'em/ PL omaha, here are the NAMES.

William
04-07-2003, 02:52 PM
Who to fear and try to avoid at PP when playing NL/PL Hold'em or Omaha. Especially NLHE has becomed a shark rendez-vous. The games seem great and the pots wild, but the winners are allways the same!!
Here they are, with more to come in the near future.

Paul Craven - Polite, will take your money with a smile
Gratos - Talks a lot, but knows what he is doing
Patrick 68
Divingduck - Also one of the nice ones, but if he calls your bet on the flop, you're fried !!
Expert4 - plays only premium hands
Groved4 - loves calling preflop raises with rags
RusselByrd
Kooke - also rags, loves big pots
Lardball - This one is the best player. When he's involved in a pot, the best you can hope is to split with him
JulieBlueEyes - If she' s in there, there are only 6 Ace/Kings left in the deck
Velos - Omaha player. He plays AA or folds
MatchLeader
Oldman - If he thinks you are a good fish, this one will track you down like your own shadow
Pot Man - excellent player.Be carefull
Bajeezes
Styxx - This one is the worst, not only is he a BIG winner, he is also impolite, illiterate, insulting, hit and run... He also plays under the nickname of Monika. A very disagreable player.
RDFPK - Nuts, Nuts and more Nuts. Mainly Omaha player, but has recently find out that The Nuts also win at Hold'em

There are plenty more, and the names will soon be posted. These are the ones with the sharpest teeth.

QMC
04-07-2003, 09:30 PM
Is this paradise or party?

William
04-07-2003, 11:25 PM
Paradise

GrannyMae
04-07-2003, 11:54 PM
Styxx - This one is the worst, not only is he a BIG winner, he is also impolite, illiterate, insulting, hit and run... He also plays under the nickname of Monika

hi william, thanks for sharing your observations. one question tho. how do you know that Styxx has 2 accounts? that is not allowed, and i was curious how you know it is the same player.

thx again
http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/a0/rottease.gif

William
04-08-2003, 06:24 AM
Well Granny, The guy is norvegian, comes from ' Stjordal ' and writes the kind of english that needs a translator - 1 year old baby / english - to be understood. So does Monika, also norvegian and comes from ' Stordal '. You do the math.

RollaJ
04-08-2003, 08:44 AM
I didnt make the list /forums/images/icons/frown.gif ? Are you relatively new there?
Stay away from Hanswurst and expert4 (very well may be the best), ginjeebrown is pretty good too. Never found kooke to be that good, he just bets superfast when he has "it". I havent played there in the past few weeks as I have been gathering bonus bux,but I will be back after 450 more hands at partypoker /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

RollaJ
04-08-2003, 08:47 AM
u mean there are 2 Norwegians out there that speak broken English??????????? /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Tom W. Dooley
04-08-2003, 01:55 PM
Well Granny, The guy is norvegian, comes from ' Stjordal ' and writes the kind of english that needs a translator - 1 year old baby / english - to be understood. So does Monika, also norvegian and comes from ' Stordal '. You do the math.

OK, there's 18,000 people living in Stordal & 3272 of them play poker. Only 2746 of those people have internet access. Of those 2746, only 732 know internet poker exists. Out of that 732, only 212 have actually played on the internet. Out ot that 212, 211 have had accounts at Paradise but lost all thier money and now believe it's fixed. That leaves only 1 player. So, they have to be the same dude.........

William
04-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Well, Tom If you have to know everything, the guys doesn't hide that he has 2 nicks. Just as everybody else at Paradise by the way. Is that proof enough ?, dude? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

GrannyMae
04-08-2003, 08:30 PM
I DON'T have 2 accounts there, and i would report to support anyone whom i suspected that did.

William
04-08-2003, 09:01 PM
Then, Granny, I suggest you take your wheel chair and get out a bit more often, because I, DON'T know anybody who doesn't have AT LEAST 2 accounts. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif You must be like the most naive person in the world. With all due respect, of course.

P.S. You also probably believe there is no player collusion either. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

GrannyMae
04-08-2003, 09:32 PM
P.S. You also probably believe there is no player collusion either.

i won't get into a conversation here regarding your statement that i am a fool and the only one with one account. however, i KNOW that collusion exists at all sites, and i have personally busted a team at paradise. they were shut down 10 minutes after i emailed support and reported it.

i have no problem with you asserting that i am naive regarding double accounts at paradise, but don't accuse me of being so stupid as to beleive that cheaters do not exist.

it is our job to report things like this, and you are as bad as them by not reporting it.

i'm done with this thread, as i see it deteriorating into a pissing match, and i don't want to shame and embarass you. you are out of your league william, so let's move on from this thread before i destroy you.

i have already reported to paradise what you posted regarding this player, it is now in the hands of support, where it belongs.

Best Wishes,

adam74
04-09-2003, 02:33 PM
I DON'T have 2 accounts there

How many do you have, then? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

adam74
04-09-2003, 02:36 PM
he has 2 nicks. Just as everybody else at Paradise by the way

You are joking, right?

If not, what makes you so sure about this? And do you think that it's the case at other sites as well?

Homer
04-09-2003, 02:39 PM
Why the hell don't you report him, then? Or do you have two accounts as well?

adam74
04-09-2003, 02:39 PM
And...if you're not joking, what use is the information that you posted at the start of this thread? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

mrbaseball
04-09-2003, 02:40 PM
The PP abbreviation always confuses me too.

William
04-09-2003, 04:17 PM
A few more sharks at Paradise Poker (let's say second division) :

Samourai - This one definitely belongs in the first list (my mistake), a very strong player.
Cfilorux
POOPDECKPAPY
Muck Nuts
Syfgyto
NotAgain
Jhm26
Hanswurst
Dr Gonzo
Phoenix Kid
Baydog
Astyles

About the several accounts issue. Honestly, it is difficult for me to keep track of the people i know( notice that I didn't write 'my friends') as they constantly change nicknames. And no, I am not joking!

Everybody seems to be so honest and nice in 2+2, and assume that everybody else is too. In my country( in Europe, and that is as close as I will get on that subject), 70 percent of poker players are criminals( bank robbers, drug dealers and so on...) and if you want to play the game you love you have to accept that and keep your eyes open as a lot of cheating is going on, all the time. I myself am not a criminal (you can believe it or not, I don't really care) and I think online poker is the greatest thing on earth, as I can finally avoid all those doubtfull elements. But I know what goes on and cheaters can also adapt to new times.
Everytime a new site opens, it is infected with organized groups that make hundreds of thousands of $ because of the new site inexperience. I really would like to expose them and write some more, but how can I, knowing how easy it is to be tracked down. And I really would like to keep all of my bones in one piece.

One last remark, these last lines have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the names on the shark list. They are people I don't personally know and theyr only 'crime' is to be skilled poker players.

Good luck to you all /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Bubmack
04-09-2003, 04:26 PM
I think you might have pushed the definition of the term "Kook" to a new level

MS Sunshine
04-09-2003, 04:29 PM
Welcome to the forum William. I don't always agree with you, or with your tone, but this was an excellent post. Just tell it the way it is. I think you will find a higher number of games completely on the square on the net.

Again welcome.

MS Sunshine

William
04-09-2003, 09:22 PM
MS Sunshine,

Thank you for your kind words. It is true that I often am ironical/sarcastic, I will try to work on that. On the other hand, we can't be serious all the time. That would be too boring. Let me put it this way; When black humor was handled out, I was first in line. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif