PDA

View Full Version : I am the calling station v2

dhaimon
08-24-2005, 05:47 AM
5 handed 5/10 game on Party.

First orbit on this table although I saw SB call 2 cold in the BB with 43s. So he's probably pretty loose.

folded to me on the button and I raise A9o, SB insta 3-bets and BB calls 2 cold, I call.

flop comes AK7 rainbow. SB bets, BB calls, I call.

turn came a 3 or whatever completing the rainbow, SB bets, we both call.

river comes a T. SB bets, we both call.

is this an ok line? I figured I am so easily dominated here so I win the most by letting him bluff and lose the least when I'm dominated.

I bet if I'm checked to, and probably raise if SB checks and BB bets.

Previously posted this but I realized I mistyped the turn card, the correct card should be of no major significance to me.

Previous post (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3206863&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1)

I hope this will make the hand, and replies more interesting. Sorry for the 'double post'

dhaimon
08-24-2005, 06:19 AM
I'd obviously raise the turn if I hit my 2 pair here (as I mistakingly wrote I hit in the other post). However without is it still weak/passive to not raise somewhere in here?

SteveGriff
08-24-2005, 06:35 AM
I'm raising the flop here without hesitation. I want to know how far ahead / behind I am.

Steve Griff

Guy McSucker
08-24-2005, 07:12 AM
I have absolutely no problem with your line.

You will see pure bluffs and pocket pairs often here, so folding is an error and raising will only send out the message to the SB to stop putting money in.

Guy.