PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet and Neteller diff. currencies?

PugX
08-24-2005, 05:11 AM
My Neteller account is in USD. I will register an Eurobet account. If the Eurobet account is in an other currency then USD does it work to deposit and transfer?

//Pug

dhtp
08-24-2005, 07:39 AM
It will work. Each time you transfer money between Eurobet and Neteller, however, you will lose about 1,9% of the total amount to a currency conversion.

This is how it works with a USD Neteller account and a EUR Eurobet account at least. I assume it's about the same for other currencies.

PocketPaul
08-24-2005, 08:22 AM
Do you know if Eurobet accept accounts in GBP?

Currently all my Neteller account and poker accounts are in USD. This means I can transfer money in and out of the poker sites OK, but I lose out on currency conversion when I cash out winnings from Neteller.

I am just about to open an account at Eurobet and would like to open the account in GBP. If this is allowed I could then transfer my Neteller currency from USD to GBP and not have to worry about any exchange conversion costs.

dhtp
08-24-2005, 08:35 AM
GBP is one of the possible account currencies on Eurobet.

Before you go ahead and create the account, make sure that you really can convert your Neteller from USD to GBP.

PugX
08-24-2005, 08:39 AM
What I know they accept USD/GBP/EUR/SEK.

For myself I want to want to open up in SEK and lose out on currency conversion when I deposit. Then I guess I can take out to swedish bankaccount when I milk the account on winnings?

/Pug

PocketPaul
08-24-2005, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the info.

I just checked with Neteller and you can change from USD to GBP, but to do this I need to close my existing USD account and open a new account.

dhtp
08-24-2005, 09:14 AM
Yes, you can withdraw to your bank account as long as you have played a sufficient amount. It's pretty slow compared to cashing out to Neteller, but it should be absolutely free of charge (depending on your bank, of course).