PDA

View Full Version : A hand vs a 2+2er

Kyle
08-23-2005, 10:20 PM
the villian in this hand is a known solid playing 2+2er. Thoughts? Is there any other line I can take here?

Party Poker (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#666666">4 folds, Hero raises, BB 3bets, hero caps</font>.

Flop: 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB bets, hero calls

Turn: 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks BB bets, hero calls

River: 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks BB bets, hero calls

Final Pot:

DMBFan23
08-23-2005, 11:06 PM
I would bet the flop, and check the turn or river, depending on what fell on the turn. to compensate for the fact that this would make me easy to read, I've started c/r-ing a LOT more on the turn and riv in these spots. (not all the time, or else you could just call the flop in position with an ok draw for your free card)

imported_stealthcow
08-23-2005, 11:25 PM
you capped. you should lead flop. most of hte time he's got high cards. if i'm him i'm 3betting A9+ A8s + KTs QJs 55+

thats a lot of hands which you're dominating on this flop. charge him to call. if he has a pocket pair, you'll hear from it.

btw whatl imit is this ? it makes a difference because i've literally had more hands liek this in 10k at 10/20 then i did in 70k at 51/0sh. so if you're playing 10/20 villian probably has a lot of experience with these hands, while if this is 3/6sh he's probably more likely to be betting something

stealthcow-

DaSpade
08-23-2005, 11:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you capped. you should lead flop. most of hte time he's got high cards. if i'm him i'm 3betting A9+ A8s + KTs QJs 55+

if he has a pocket pair, you'll hear from it.
stealthcow-

[/ QUOTE ]