PDA

View Full Version : *Official* Sttf Hu Roll call

johnnybeef
08-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Who is goin? Who is staying with whom? Who will do what? Who will .......

The Yugoslavian
08-23-2005, 06:55 PM
I'm there.

I still have no idea where I'm staying. Anyone have an extra bed or something? I guess I can probably crash on someone's floor if all else fails.

Meh

Oh...I will be pwning.

Yugoslav

Irieguy
08-23-2005, 07:03 PM
I'll be there.

Even though I live here, I'm getting a room at the Palace Station with Creeper because there's no way I'll be able to walk, much less drive, home after the first day of play.

Irieguy

SlackerMcFly
08-23-2005, 07:09 PM
Oh yeah, I'm there. Even have a place to stay.....

Wanna order your T-shirts now?? Here is what they look like (top on the front, bottom on the back). I'll bring them to Vegas with me: http://usera.imagecave.com/bswing23/sttfhuclogos.jpg

I'll also take orders from those that won't be there but want a couple of shirts. Let me know if you are interested. I'll spell out the details in a later post.

Is it Labor Day yet?? Schlacka

cleinen
08-23-2005, 07:22 PM
I'll be there

mosdef
08-23-2005, 07:39 PM
do they come in extra small?

lacky
08-23-2005, 07:41 PM
there thursday thru tuesday, staying at the palace, planing on playing the $1k bellagio tourney on friday.

Steve

SlackerMcFly
08-23-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You are so nice to think of Dali..... Sweet of you! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

A few smalls will be available (the back is probably too large to fit on a child's shirt).

cleinen
08-23-2005, 07:45 PM
nevermind i found the answer

johnnybeef
08-23-2005, 07:50 PM
that thing reminds me of a southern black family's family reunion shirt. maybe when we are all at the station, we can all wear those shirts and matching fanny packs. skipper prolly wouldnt go for it though unless you slip a tommy bahama logo on there somewhere.

p.s. skip, i hope you can find a better comeback than something like the following: "beef, we could prolly rip a few holes in it to make it more to your taste"

johnnybeef
08-23-2005, 07:57 PM
oh yeah, i suppose i should post in this thread since i started it....im landing on the 1st at 10 am, i dunno what ill do all day, but it prolly involves alcohol, naked women, and or gambooling. ill be staying at harrahs.

raptor517
08-23-2005, 08:19 PM
since im a school goer now.. im gettin in friday night round 7 and leavin sunday round 5. /images/graemlins/frown.gif only 2 nights.. i better live it up.. but you know how we do /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

skipperbob
08-23-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
that thing reminds me of a southern black family's family reunion shirt. maybe when we are all at the station, we can all wear those shirts and matching fanny packs. skipper prolly wouldnt go for it though unless you slip a tommy bahama logo on there somewhere.

p.s. skip, i hope you can find a better comeback than something like the following: "beef, we could prolly rip a few holes in it to make it more to your taste"

[/ QUOTE ]

No: actually if it truly appeals to a family of southern Blacks, then it ought to be "absolutely damn Jesus perfect" for some northern white txxxx...Johnny, You make it too easy /images/graemlins/blush.gif

skipperbob
08-23-2005, 09:03 PM
Yugo & I will be arriving at WYNN poker Room around (or should I say "exactly") noon on Fri. 9/2....At that precise moment I will no longer be responsible for Yugo's whereabouts, accomodations, or sobriety until Mon. at 7:00AM, at which time (precisely) we will depart.

I will be playing NLHE at WYNN until I get a better offer.

I will be at Palace Station on Sat. at noon in order to assist Irieguy with the necessary preparations.

If past experience is any guide, at least 4 of the 20 participants will not be able to find Palace Station and 4 others won't be able to find the room....Those 8 will be late for the start.....4 of the "on-time" arrivals won't have a clue, 4 won't understand the rules or the Calcutta. So, basically, 4 people will be there on-time and ready to begin...Sadly, 2 of those 4 (Slacker & Skipper) aren't even paid players...That leaves 2 paid participants on-time and ready to go....Even more sadly the aforemention Two (Irieguy & Zen) will be so badly hungover that they won't give a flyingratsass if the thing ever starts /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I make the over/under on a start time = 6:00PM (MDT)

johnnybeef
08-23-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No: actually if it truly appeals to a family of southern Blacks, then it ought to be "absolutely damn Jesus perfect" for some northern white txxxx...Johnny, You make it too easy

[/ QUOTE ]

I am neither northern (Ohio is midwestern), nor white (at least not from the waste down /images/graemlins/shocked.gif.)

USCSigma1097
08-23-2005, 09:27 PM
I'm coming and I'm bunking with Yugo on the floor....

While spooning....

Sigma

bugstud
08-23-2005, 09:29 PM
I'm debating a visit just to see the zoo that is stfuhu

ilya
08-23-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You are so nice to think of Dali..... Sweet of you! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

A few smalls will be available (the back is probably too large to fit on a child's shirt).

[/ QUOTE ]

save one for me will you? i'd make a better jockey than a linebacker.

skipperbob
08-23-2005, 09:50 PM
Oh this is gonna be Sweet...An OhioState Fan/An SC fan/and Raptor....2 queers & a Steer

ilya
08-23-2005, 09:57 PM
god willing i'll be there. getting in on the 1st i think and leaving on sunday or monday. prolly sunday evening.
if the bellagio decides to run a $20 freezeout alongside the $1026 tournament, i'll be pwning that on Friday.

durron597
08-23-2005, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh this is gonna be Sweet...An OhioState Fan/An SC fan/and Raptor....2 queers & a Steer

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is which? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gramps
08-23-2005, 11:44 PM
I'm flying in Saturday night with some non-poker playing friends, staying til Tuesday, and am going to try and stay up late enough/wake up early enough to stop by Sunday. Probably going to play in the Bellagio NLT on Monday.

raptor517
08-24-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm flying in Saturday night with some non-poker playing friends, staying til Tuesday, and am going to try and stay up late enough/wake up early enough to stop by Sunday. Probably going to play in the Bellagio NLT on Monday.

[/ QUOTE ]

gramps you ho. quit bein lazy and taking vacations and things normal people do. hope to see ya there /images/graemlins/wink.gif holla

johnnybeef
08-24-2005, 01:59 AM
so who is gonna be there on thursday during the day?????

johnnybeef
08-24-2005, 02:03 AM
If we all pitch in like $200, do you think that we could get slacker to get that t shirt design of his tatooed on his ass?

The Yugoslavian
08-24-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who will pwn Irie like a little schoolgirl batch?

[/ QUOTE ]

That'd be me.

Like I did just now on Stars, /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Ship it!

Yugoslav

SlackerMcFly
08-24-2005, 02:20 AM
Cupcake - I was just about to respond with my trip plans and then this deal about tats and such....

To put it into words you can unnerstan.

Ain gwanna bee know tattyuin' o mah ayass. Butt, y'allcn cmon down toda Feronteer an yule larn reel goot 'bout how to playa dahorseys!

I'll arrive Friday about 10:30am. Be there to pick me up. I expect you to wear the shiny shoffer hat and hold a sign that says "Slacker".

You will drive me to the (un-disclosed) hotel at which I'll be staying to drop off luggage. From there, it's off to the Wynn to meet up with the fabulous Mr. Bob (of Skipper fame) and his faithful side-kick Yugobroke.

Once SuperBob is sufficiently full of wine and Metamucil, we will lift his keys, locate the Skipper-Mobile and pick up Cleinen at the airport around 2:00pm.

The rest of the afternoon will be spent honking hooters in the convertible Mercedes on the strip. Sound like a plan?

No shirt for you! SlackerMcSoup

Jman28
08-24-2005, 02:39 AM
I just booked my flight today.

I'm getting in Thursday night around 7, leaving monday.

Daliman
08-24-2005, 03:09 AM
I get in just before midnight on 8/31, and I may or may not get a room for that night, as the 30th is my 35th and I may just cellybrate a wee bit. After that, Rojo and I will be staying at the wynn from thurs-mon, and I leave tues night, so I will need to find a place to stay monday night. Put me down for a large shirt so I can wear it like a dress and get Yugo hot-n-heavy, and a baby sized too if possible.

Jman28
08-24-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
oh yeah, i suppose i should post in this thread since i started it....im landing on the 1st at 10 am, i dunno what ill do all day, but it prolly involves alcohol, naked women, and or gambooling. ill be staying at harrahs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I get in later that day. Anyone else in town then? PM me so we can exchange phone numbers and find each other. I'm just realized I'm gonna land there with absolutely nowhere to go.

lacky
08-24-2005, 03:32 AM
as i recall i get in about 3:30 thursday

Gramps
08-24-2005, 04:17 AM
You biatches are lucky the signups for this thing happened while I was sucking down 20 Busch Lights at a wedding in Nebraska. Oh well - guess I will have to p3wn the $3/6 Mirage tables while sucking down 2 Coronas an hour...

...would 6 hours of that qualify this as a "business trip" for tax purposes??? (Don't worry Big Brother, I'm lazy on utilizing all my deductions)

johnnybeef
08-24-2005, 05:41 AM
The last five people that called beefcake cupcake were goin to town on my beefstick, obviously you intend to make it six in a row /images/graemlins/blush.gif

skipperbob
08-24-2005, 08:33 AM
Irieguy will soon post an "itenerary"...Anybody who's uncertain of their plans should try to make the Friday night Mexican dinner (it's the BOMB).....If you haven't made room arrangements yet(God forbid) you should stay at Palace Staation to save time/$$$$....The "core" group will be in the poker room at WYNN on Fri. afternoon; hook-up there if you're in town....If you're coming from So.Cal. please-please-please don't make the drive on Fri afternoon (I-15 will be slaughter-alley); also. plan your return sometime other than Mon.afternoon....Don't plan to walk any significant distance in the daytime = It's hotter than holyhell and you will encounter too many people from Ohio; they will all be dressed forshit and the women are really ugly. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif