PDA

View Full Version : i hate the show 'home improvement'

chuddo
08-23-2005, 06:02 PM
i hate it and it is on entirely too much in syndication around here.

i am always checking seinfeld, nope home improvement.
checking for the simpsons, nope home improvement.

anyone a fan of that crap?

swede123
08-23-2005, 06:03 PM
I didn't hate it, but I didn't care for it much. Compared to some of the other syndicated sit-coms Home Improvement is pretty far down the list for me.

Swede

JaBlue
08-23-2005, 06:05 PM
home improvement is awesome

wayabvpar
08-23-2005, 06:06 PM
Tim Allen is a drooling imbecile. That show is a trainwreck of unfunny of Biblical proportions.

Hal 2000
08-23-2005, 06:07 PM
uuuuUUUHHHHHH??????

istewart
08-23-2005, 06:07 PM
It was way too popular for such a mediocre show.

chuddo
08-23-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
uuuuUUUHHHHHH??????

[/ QUOTE ]

hah, that would only had been better if made by a Tim the Toolman gimmick account.

ChoicestHops
08-23-2005, 06:10 PM
I like it but I dont go out of my way to watch it.

How much coke did Tim Allen get caught with in the 70's, a pound and a half?

JaBlue
08-23-2005, 06:12 PM
take it for what it is. It's a damned family show.

08-23-2005, 06:41 PM
It's an easy show to hate because it's always the same plot. Tim does something to make the wife mad, Tim seek advice from Wilson, Wilson gives poetic advice, Tim tries to repeat advice but get it all wrong. Throw in a little "Tool Time" segment plus an "I don't think so Tim" and you have every show ever aired.

Shajen
08-23-2005, 06:43 PM
Has anyone mentioned yet his wife on the show was kinda hot in a Milf-type manner?

No, well, allow me to be the first.

JaBlue
08-23-2005, 06:45 PM
yeah, i'd [censored] Jill

Eurotrash
08-23-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That show is a trainwreck of unfunny of Biblical proportions.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the most accurate assessment.

istewart
08-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Even this was better:

http://www.morepower.com/images/hi/tomandhuckposter.gif

Eurotrash
08-23-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Even this was better:

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't go that far.

quick, stew, your thoughts on Jonathan Taylor Thomas. go.

Lazymeatball
08-23-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone mentioned yet his wife on the show was kinda hot in a Milf-type manner?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are very strange. She's not ugly but no where near tv quality hotness, even in a milf way. That and she was always drsssed very frumpily on the show and has an annoying voice.

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Set/4298/pic100.jpg
Pretty bland.

CORed
08-23-2005, 07:13 PM
Home improvement was sometimes funny, but it was basicly a one-plot, three-joke show. Once you've seen two or three episodes, you've pretty much seen everything the show has to offer.

istewart
08-23-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Even this was better:

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't go that far.

quick, stew, your thoughts on Jonathan Taylor Thomas. go.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't work this quickly /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Dynasty
08-23-2005, 07:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
uuuuUUUHHHHHH??????

[/ QUOTE ]

hah, that would only had been better if made by a Tim the Toolman gimmick account.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would have really worked if he had done it like this (http://65.24.76.65/sounds/televis/homeimpr/aarug.mp3)

gorie
08-23-2005, 07:27 PM
me too. it kind of makes me feel sick. similar to the feeling i get when watching spaceballs, but worse.

kerssens
08-23-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
me too. it kind of makes me feel sick. similar to the feeling i get when watching spaceballs, but worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, you don't like Spaceballs? The thing about Home Improvement that is funny is how the kids all grew up into gangly oafs.

gorie
08-23-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, you don't like Spaceballs? The thing about Home Improvement that is funny is how the kids all grew up into gangly oafs.

[/ QUOTE ]
spaceballs just makes me feel sick when it's on, i guess i like it a little just because it's spaceballs, but i also hate it. it makes me feel sort of nauseous/headachy/weird feeling.
i'm not the only one who gets sick from spaceballs. if you know what i mean then you know what i mean. and if you've watched home improvement you should know what i mean.

FoxwoodsFiend
08-23-2005, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on! You can never see Wilson's face...that gets old for you?

kerssens
08-23-2005, 08:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
spaceballs just makes me feel sick when it's on, i guess i like it a little just because it's spaceballs, but i also hate it. it makes me feel sort of nauseous/headachy/weird feeling.
i'm not the only one who gets sick from spaceballs. if you know what i mean then you know what i mean. and if you've watched home improvement you should know what i mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

Home Improvement does give me that feeling.

STLantny
08-23-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Home Improvement does give me that feeling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats odd that you say that, I thought I was the only one that felt sick/headache/nasesous, when I watched certain shows. Home improvement does it to me once in awhile, so does the show living single. hrm....from now on Im going to write down every show that does it. weird.

stankybank
08-23-2005, 09:21 PM
Pamela Anderson was on this show for a while.

CCass
08-23-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly.

captZEEbo1
08-23-2005, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to 8 years ago...

Rootabager
08-24-2005, 07:28 AM
I feel the same way as you in reverse. Every time I try to watch Home Improvement, THe Simpsons or Seinfeld is always on.
Tim is hilarious.

codewarrior
08-24-2005, 08:08 AM
I made my wife get a "Jill-do" haircut, once. Yes, yes, I did. And it was good.