PDA

View Full Version : Hello.... 3/6 Ring or Shorthanded

08-23-2005, 05:41 PM
Hello, I was wondering which game would be more optimal to master, the full 3/6 ring or 3/6 shorthanded, I plan on 4 Tabling the 3/6's soon, I currently only play the 20 SNGS, but want to switch to Limit as well at times. I was wondering if there are any players playing 3/6 steady, and what your BB/hour rate is at 4 tabling. Thanks.

baronzeus
08-23-2005, 06:01 PM
I 4tabled shorthanded and recommended. My BB/hr for my brief (just under 15K stint) at 3/6 was about 13, when I was 4 tabling.

Saint_D
08-23-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I currently only play the 20 SNGS.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you mean NL. Limit is pretty different from NL tournaments. Unless you know that 3/6 is the right level for you, I would start lower in limit.

3/6 is a Small Stake level, so you might bet more responses on that board, where more people play those levels. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now, if you want to know about .5/1 we are filled with experts. (6-max is more profitable 4 tabling than full ring, no contest at .5/1)

-D

aces_dad
08-23-2005, 06:33 PM
And playing 4 tables of limit after playing NL (if that's indeed what you were playing) will seem like a lot of decisions to make. You'll be playing more speculative hands / draws than in NL and hence will be involved in multiple hands at times, which will involve counting outs and evaluating draws that take time to become second nature.

Of course if you have 4 tables on the bubble SNG you've got a lot going on ...