PDA

View Full Version : Where to play $10-20 thru $20-40 in vegas?

FatLoser
04-06-2003, 08:53 PM
Arriving in vegas on may 1st and staying until the 28th.

Where would you recommend playing $10-20 thru $20-40 holdem considering comps, softness of games etc etc?

Also, satellites and supersatellites for wsop events (primarily other than the main event), where do we find those? How often are they running, what are the buyins?

Hope someone got some useful information.

Best regards and thanks in advance,
FatLoser

TruePoker CEO
04-06-2003, 09:35 PM
Dear FatLoser:

Try $15-30 at the Bellagio or $10-20 at the Mirage. The comps aren't great but the game selection is pretty good. (I'll send you a Bellagio comp, because I want your business back online.)

Binion's runs satellites onsite, ask for George Fisher for more information or just stop by the tournament area.

Truepoker CEO

FatLoser
04-07-2003, 11:44 AM
Thanks for the information mr Gzesh.

As for bringing my business back to truepoker there is nothing I'd like more but everytime I check the site there isn't a whole lot of business going on.

I like the return of the $10k guarantee tourneys but I'm disappointed that they're not "true" $10k guarantees. I'd like them the way they were originally with the $100+9 buyin and always $10k guaranteed.

Last sundays tourney had 107 players which create a prize pool of $6920 (incl. $500 addon) which is quite far from $10k unfortunately.

I don't have any recipe for success but I hope you have some clever schemes for how to get particularly $10-20 action on the site back to what it was. I believe that's the critical limit and that it would feed the other games on the site also.

Best regards and thanks for the comp (how can i claim it by the way?),

FatLoser

TruePoker CEO
04-08-2003, 12:33 AM
I'll mail the comp to you via Global Priority, as I might not be in Las Vegas when you are.

We are working to bring back former players with a bonus program for returnees. We also will specifically incent 10 20 play.

TruePoker CEO

FatLoser
04-08-2003, 01:57 PM
Great to hear you are working to get your $10-20 action back. I'll be looking forward to it.

FatLoser