PDA

View Full Version : how would you rate Jamal Lewis fantasy Value?

lastsamurai
08-23-2005, 04:55 PM
I had my fantasy draft yesterday...Had the number 10 11 pick in a 10 man league. I picked up Peyton Manning (at 10 i thought he wasnt going to be there...then again some moron picked up brian westbrook...and for number 11 I picked up Jamal Lewis.

With all the hype that is going on should i just trade him for better picks? maybe randy moss/curtis martin? or just keep him.

McGahee
08-23-2005, 05:03 PM
I personally think he's going to have a monster year. He's supposedly healthy, as are Ogden & Heap; plus he has no jail sentence this year.
If Alexander is going 2nd in all of these leagues then I think Lewis is really good value at 11th.

JayLear
08-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Manning and Lewis at #10 and 11 are about as good as you could possibly hope for. Bravo.

Dynasty
08-23-2005, 08:32 PM
There were probably a couple better running backs available. But, Lewis is hardly a bad pick.

CD56
08-23-2005, 09:10 PM
he has some things going for him, he's only 25, he's a former rushing champ, and his offense has no passing game to speak of so you know he is going to get tons of carries (if healthy)

however, he is coming off an injury, has a capable backup, and with all those carries is going to get beaten up

but i do think that he is worth a late 1st round pick, but try to get chester taylor too if the benches are deep enough that you can drag him along for the season