PDA

View Full Version : Business Idea

08-23-2005, 04:10 PM
As I read my emails from solicitors from Nigeria, Zimbabwe, et al, who want to deposit money into my account, I can't help but think how much more convincing their emails would be if the grammar was at least that of a 1st grader.

So, introducing: Spammer Grammar. A new service that offers grammar solutions to increase click rates.

Any backers?

xadrez
08-23-2005, 04:12 PM
me know understand

08-23-2005, 04:16 PM
They need to pass themselves off as foreigners. Poor English make story believe to be more.

Freakin
08-23-2005, 04:16 PM
There's not really a lot of business start-up costs associated with it. All you ahve to do it create like a million hotmail account and sign them up for every 'free gift certificate' you can find. Reply to spam with your own spam, and give up on life in disappointment.

Freakin

samjjones
08-23-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As I read my emails from solicitors from Nigeria, Zimbabwe, et al, who want to deposit money into my account, I can't help but think how much more convincing their emails would be if the grammar was at least that of a 1st grader.

So, introducing: Spammer Grammar. A new service that offers grammar solutions to increase click rates.

Any backers?

[/ QUOTE ]
Have you considered that perhaps these e-mails are misspelled to avoid specific spam blocking text search strings?

TheBlueMonster
08-23-2005, 04:19 PM
set up this business just to get the spammer's home address so you can send them a box full of fire ants

Freakin
08-23-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
set up this business just to get the spammer's home address so you can send them a box full of fire ants

[/ QUOTE ]

Or giant japanese hornets

Freakin

08-23-2005, 04:20 PM
I believe that Word has a built-in grammar checker. Why my associates refuse to use this functionality before they send out their letters is a mystery to me, my friend.

TheBlueMonster
08-23-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or giant japanese hornets

[/ QUOTE ]
uch yeah...I assume you saw that special on Fox two years ago? World's Nastiest Bugs (or something like that)