PDA

View Full Version : This is sick and wrong....

lacky
08-23-2005, 02:39 PM
So, STTF-HU is in a week. In all honesty, the only damn thing I care about right now is going to Vegas and going to Aruba. I log on, and there's not one post about anything I care about in the first 5 pages.

Surely there must be some random BS we can find to ramble on about until I get to jump on a plane.

Steve

The Yugoslavian
08-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Someone must not have scored very high on his SATs, /images/graemlins/blush.gif!

Yugoslav

wuwei
08-23-2005, 02:43 PM
Let's talk about your used up luckbox and how you're going to fare in the losers bracket after getting pwned in round 1 /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Grats on Aruba, man!

lacky
08-23-2005, 02:49 PM
I will gladly give up all luckbox credits to you if it will help rebuild for aruba. Course, that means i get dali and you are stuck with giga (that should help get this thread going /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Steve

lacky
08-23-2005, 02:51 PM
fortunatly my math score was able to compensate, which is a good thing, cause i sure wasnt getting into a decent collage based on my grades.

Steve

SlackerMcFly
08-23-2005, 03:03 PM
I feel ya! Somehow almost skipped an entire week, thought next weekend was Labor Day... Ohh, the anticipation.

Just for your discussion Lacky - Here is the design for the T-shirts I'll be selling to all interested parties (being printed now). Also, cool card-protectors are in the works as well.

Any interest from youse guys? Clicky Linky (http://usera.imagecave.com/bswing23/sttfhuclogos.jpg)

Top logo goes on the front, bottom on the back.

I'll be taking orders....... Discuss
SlackerMcLogo

lorinda
08-23-2005, 03:06 PM
Sounds like you need a temporary dose of the WPT forum.

Lori

45suited
08-23-2005, 03:07 PM
Nice work Slacker...

I hope you guys have another one, or maybe one for the lower limit guys at the same time. Sounds like a great time.

lacky
08-23-2005, 03:43 PM
I'll take 2, large

SlackerMcFly
08-23-2005, 06:33 PM
I'll bring them to Vegas along with plenty more. I'll also make an official "For Sale" post for those that can't attend later on. Might even have some extreme card-protectors too!

Is it Labor Day yet???? WeeHOOO!

Slacker