PDA

View Full Version : Reload "VENDOR" - PokerRoom 20% $200 max 7X

Wyers
08-23-2005, 12:07 PM
On your first depost between now and Aug 29th.

DETAILS (http://www.pokerroom.com/home/dynpage/dynpage.php?id=567)

DMBFan23
08-23-2005, 12:23 PM
thanks for the heads up

Uglyowl
08-23-2005, 12:45 PM
Thank for the heads up! Very nice /images/graemlins/smile.gif

lumpy19
08-23-2005, 01:25 PM
YES. Thanks for the heads up.

Wes ManTooth
08-23-2005, 02:33 PM
I don't care what people say about you behind your back, your awesome.

Wyers
08-23-2005, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't care what people say about you behind your back, your awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks man.

That brings a tear to my eye...

Really.

(Enjoy your bonus)

SomethingClever
08-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Did pokerroom change their bonus clearing standards?

If this is 7x, it might actually be worthwhile.

When I did their signup bonus, I remember having to play about eleventy billion hands to clear it.

captain_swing
08-23-2005, 03:57 PM
Can you stack this with the original signup bonus? (I haven't signed up there yet).
Thanks!

Wyers
08-23-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Did pokerroom change their bonus clearing standards?

If this is 7x, it might actually be worthwhile.

When I did their signup bonus, I remember having to play about eleventy billion hands to clear it.

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerRoom has always been 7X (as is their skin Holdempoker.com which is well worth completing).

Others like Hollywood Poker have greater requirements (15X).

For the PokerRoom bonus, you will have to play approx. 2300 hands in order to accumulate the 1400 Player Points required to release the bonus.

SomethingClever
08-23-2005, 04:27 PM
Hmm... I seem to remember playing a lot more than that the first time around.

It was the first bonus that literally made me want to kill myself.

Do you accumulate the points at the same pace no matter what level you play?

I was playing 1/2 last time, if that makes any difference.

Wyers
08-23-2005, 04:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hmm... I seem to remember playing a lot more than that the first time around.

It was the first bonus that literally made me want to kill myself.

Do you accumulate the points at the same pace no matter what level you play?

I was playing 1/2 last time, if that makes any difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine 1/2 would be deadly. If the pot is raked less than $1 you will only accumulate 0.5 points towards your 1400. When youi start to play 2/4 more pots hit the $20 threshold and are thus raked for the full dollar - resulting in a full Player Point.

Accumulating these points one half at a time may amount to a long ride.

Wyers
08-23-2005, 06:41 PM
This post was originally in the Internet Gaming forum (and subsequently moved). Can we no longer post about bonuses in the gaming forum?

Pov
08-23-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This post was originally in the Internet Gaming forum (and subsequently moved). Can we no longer post about bonuses in the gaming forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

You may want to read the other thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3214568&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1) in this forum already covering the bonus and some clearing information you might find useful.

Wyers
08-23-2005, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You may want to read the other thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3214568&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1) in this forum already covering the bonus and some clearing information you might find useful.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about?

The thread that is already in this forum doesn't contain any information that I would find useful. I already know this info. When did I say I was looking for help or clarification on the bonus?

I originally posted this thread in the Internet Gambling forum PRIOR to the similar one that is posted in this (the Internet Bonuses) forum. I was wondering why a mod moved my post to this forum from the Gambling forum.

I didn't need the other thread "helpfully" pointed out to me. I'm already aware of it's existence. You response has nothing to do with the question I posed.

You should make the effort to understand the context and content of the post before you try to go policing.

grouchie
08-23-2005, 11:35 PM
does the initial deposit bonus (and reloads for that matter) clear decently easy at the .25/.50 NL games?

Benholio
08-24-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
does the initial deposit bonus (and reloads for that matter) clear decently easy at the .25/.50 NL games?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unforunately not. According to BW.com .25/.50 NL clears at $0.61/hour per table. I play the $1 NL tables, and I get a little bit better than what is stated on BW.com but not much.

Based on my last 10k hands or so, a 7x bonus at $1 NL is equivalent to about 14 raked per dollar. At $.50NL it is probably 25 raked per, or so.

Burdzthewurd
08-24-2005, 01:05 AM
This clears good at 3/6 full and above, I imagine it'd clear good at 2/4 5-max also. I usually try and do two 2/4 or 3/6 full tables, and one "action" table of something like PLO50/PLO100 or NL100. SNGs and MTTs give you 5x points per $1 rake, so perhaps your best bet would be 4-tabling the 5-max SNGs that go relatively quickly. 2/4 Stud and up are also good tables to clear this on.

DMBFan23
08-24-2005, 01:33 PM
question: if I still have initial deposit bonus waiting to be cleared, how does this stack with that? is it the same playthrough requirement?