PDA

View Full Version : for the vegas folks

bugstud
08-23-2005, 07:38 AM
friday and sunday wynn got a 5/10 plo game off the ground that has been reallllly good.

beset7
08-23-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
friday and sunday wynn got a 5/10 plo game off the ground that has been reallllly good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Straight PLO not half and half? Damn I'm headed to expedia.com. Does it go just on weekends?

Jorge10
08-23-2005, 02:41 PM
Im going in december, keep it alive, please! Just tell me when it goes on to plan my trip.

bugstud
08-23-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Straight PLO not half and half? Damn I'm headed to expedia.com. Does it go just on weekends?

[/ QUOTE ]

straight plo. I'll do my best, but it only got 2 on the list sat. got off the ground about 6 handed both times and nearly filled friday.

08-23-2005, 11:38 PM
I have been on a cursade for the better part of a year trying to get small/mid PLO games going in this town.

I just started playing at the Wynn (holdem and O/8). I have requested PLO and or got on the list everytime I go. Last week on sun we got 9 or 10 on the list but they didn't start it. I don't play late on Fri and Sat and haven't been there late enough to get the game going.

We need to get this game going!! I am willing to play 1/2 3/5 5/10 blinds whatever it takes. Week nights work for me too.

I'm on my way down there now, I'm sure I'll be the only one on the list but who knows.

Acesover8s
08-24-2005, 01:06 AM
How did you manage this? During the wsop I was #2 on the PLO list behind some cat named Danny N. Game never went though, I guess he didn't want to play heads up with me. . . <font color="white">. . . since I was only going to put 2500$ on the table. . . </font>