PDA

View Full Version : I'm a bot.. eh? ( LC, not that funny either )

Dariel86
08-23-2005, 06:44 AM
Funny thing just happened. I surfed around the web at the same time as I 4table the party network, and got into a real nice situation.

I saw people discussing bots and [censored], but didn't give much attention to it. After a while I noticed that everytime I got into a headsup pot with someone all the guys were typing stuff like "Let's see how quickly he now bets" etc.

I opened my mouth and told them that I weren't a bot. They were stunned and embarassed. And I got a good laugh. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

diebitter
08-23-2005, 07:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I saw people discussing bots and [censored], but didn't give much attention to it. After a while I noticed that everytime I got into a headsup pot with someone all the guys were typing stuff like "Let's see how quickly he now bets" etc.

I opened my mouth and told them that I weren't a bot. They were stunned and embarassed. And I got a good laugh. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd have done the same, but now I've heard the story, I wanna be mistaken for a bot. Imagine the bluffing edge you'd get.