PDA

View Full Version : GigaBet Theory

08-23-2005, 05:20 AM
Hi All,

I have a crazy theory that GigaBet used the prop bet as a ploy to accomplish a different task. I believe he is attempting to teach his very observant fans the intricacies of multi-table tournament play. I think he might be the next Barry Greenstein. While he is not giving money away, I think he is giving true wealth away to all his observant fans. I believe he is teaching them how to master the game of tournament poker indirectly by playing very good in some tourneys and odd in other ones. By altering the way he plays in some tourneys and playing exceptionally well in others, he is hinting to his fans the common errors made as well as the correct way to play a tournament. Many players are saying that he simply does not know how to close out tournaments, I think this is bs. This guy consistently beats Step 5 on Party. In my opinion, this guy is one of the best players in the world. I've been watching his play every day and the way he is playing some of these tournaments seems very odd. There is no doubt in my mind that GigaBet will ultimately win the TLB for the month of August on PokerStars. Anyways, I'll be watching the whole way.

Thanks,
Emperor757

Exitonly
08-23-2005, 06:01 AM
Well you certaintly have alot of faith in him. I've been watching him play in the tournaments that i'm in, and the one thing that stood out to me, was his ability to stick around.. he'll have a pretty small stack, and make it last until much later than it should. It's how he did so well in the 100 Rebuy the other night.. got into the final table shortstacked, and then ended up with 3rd i think.

Anyway, this is a wierd post.. don't know why i'm responding..

d1sterbd
08-23-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

wierd post..

[/ QUOTE ]

SossMan
08-23-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a crazy theory...

[/ QUOTE ]

well, that's for sure.

yvesaint
08-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Emperor757 with the latest news on Gigabet.