PDA

View Full Version : a traitor amoung us=HDPM

12-24-2001, 02:09 PM
i found out hdpm was talking about pizza on the small stakes forum. why not over here. it seems he may be a deserter. and to think after we went so easy on him after finding out his wife is a much better tournament player than him. it doesnt pay to be nice to people. in vegas try boston pizza on the lower strip.

12-24-2001, 02:39 PM
I think perhaps Wrong Forum Man would be a bit more appropriate than hurling accusations of treason. We got off topic but it was extremely important to talk about pizza. Wrong forum in defense of pizza is no vice.

And HDPM played in a small buy in crapshoot tournament yesterday. His crippling hand was against a completely obnoxious female player. She donates in the ring games but she flopped the nut-flush over HDPM's flopped set. HDPM sniffed out the nut flush and played it OK. She won much less than she should have I think. She took great pains to rub it in about what a lousy player I am. At that point the blinds went up and HDPM had no stack of course. So I heard it from one of the best already. HDPW has been more magnanimous than she had to be though.

HDPM- Still wishing the board paired against that **#@%& yesterday. He coulda been a champ.

12-24-2001, 03:51 PM
in the english language,,,"it coulda been"...lol..happy holidays hdpm..(and tourney pro-to-be)hdpw...gl..and happy hunting..

12-24-2001, 04:03 PM