PDA

View Full Version : Pot + bets on Empire?

Fryguy
08-22-2005, 08:18 PM
My main site for a long time was paradise, and now that I'm moving to empire (hooray HUD + rakeback), one minor inconvenience for me is the lack of a "proper" pot size. When I'm 4-tabling, i'd like to be able to save the 1-2 seconds it takes when adding up the bets around the table to the current pot size to get the true pot size. PokerAce doesn't seem to offer this, nor does the setting seem to be in Empire itself. Am I just out of luck, or is there a good way to do this?

slavic
08-22-2005, 11:04 PM
I always do it by number of bets, not $. So on a 15/30 table on the flop, if the pot is $120, 3 calls before me it's 11 Bets, if it was raised cut it to 5.5 and make my decision form there. It's really not to hard once you get use to the bet size but it certainly is easier at 1/2 2/4 5/10 10/20 50/100 and 100/200

I guess you could ask the sites to include pot size in Bets or cumlative $ but then again that provides too much valuable info for people to lazy to do it.

Now for NL you have a point and I'm not completely happy with my method of doing quick and dirty rounding to calculate odds at any one time. I've tracked it before and Ifairly accurate but it's open to having quite a few leaks.

Fryguy
08-22-2005, 11:27 PM
I think it's the type of feature that PA/GT+/PV could easily add. I use PA now, and put in a request for it, we'll see what happens.

All of these small little things add up /images/graemlins/smile.gif