PDA

View Full Version : PT stats

mxer7734
08-22-2005, 06:05 PM
Well since I don't know how to take the photo of the stats and just paste it in here I guess I'm going to have to type them myself which is fine. So here they are, if you need anymore stats just let me know and I'll post them.

VPIP 19.91
VP in from SB 39.56
Folded SB to steal 53.33
Folded BB to steal 71.43
Att. to steal blinds 25.43
W$ WSF 29.19
Went to SD 33.89
Won at SD 48.27
PF raise 7.58

AF
Flop: 2.12
Turn: 1.93
River: 1.34
Total: 1.85 (From past posts by other members this number looks very weak in comparison, if so, how can this be improved?

BatsShadow
08-22-2005, 06:08 PM
More agression, more PFR. But really, it looks like your sample size is way too small. There is no way you legitimately fold less SB to steal than the BB.

Keep reading, and play more hands.

MrWookie47
08-22-2005, 06:13 PM
I can't tell if you're a good poker player based on a bunch of numbers. Instead, try responding to the hand posts of others without reading the other responses. That way, you can see how well you'd play a hand without biasing your answer with the answers of others. If your answer disagrees with what appears to be the consensus and you don't know why, pipe up and ask for an explanation, no matter how basic you think the question might be. If you don't get a satisfactory answer, send me a PM and I'll make sure you understand the situation.

Other than that, you're probably missing out on profitable preflop raises, and you also should include how many hands this sample is over. A lot of these numbers are meaningless unless it's over a very large sample.

Jackrabbit Slim
08-22-2005, 06:29 PM
Very OT and a bit of a hijacking here, but did I play a pot against you an hour ago where you runner runner'd a straight with your T9s against my KQo and tried to check raise me on the river? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

(This post is a reply to BatsShadow)

mxer7734
08-22-2005, 06:33 PM
No, my screen name on party is different than this name.