PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Neteller/Empire this morning

08-22-2005, 05:17 PM
I deposited $207 to my Empire Account this morning...Neteller's website ( which was acting balky, they now say it was being upgraded) told me the transaction had been declined due to "server timeout". However, the money is missing from my Neteller account and Neteller did give me a transaction number and told me to " contact the merchant" I e-mailed Empire several hours ago but have not recieved a reply. This is of some concern because the only other time I have ever contacted their customer service ( about a minor matter) they never bothered to get in touch with me at all. At what point should I become concerned and what should my next step be? As for the rest of you planning to take advantage of the PLAYAUG bonus code....perhaps you should wait until tomorrow when hopefully Neteller's website upgrade will be complete.

Any suggestions on what to do next appreciated. Handholding if you have experienced similar and everthing worked out OK also appreciated.

Wiz

08-22-2005, 05:26 PM
Talk about instant karma...All is well...although I still have not heard from customer service, the money is in the account....Please excuse my clinical paranoia LOL but given their track record of NEVER responding to one of my email's it is possible that I am paranoid AND they are out to get me.

I would still reccomend taking advantage of the PLAYAUG bonus tomorrow, lest Neteller is still having problems today.

Best,

Wiz

wbrumfiel
08-22-2005, 06:00 PM
I deposited at noon mountain time and had no problem whatsoever. In fact, Im up $47 at $25 NL just 137 hands into clearing it

Overdrive
08-22-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
given their track record of NEVER responding to one of my email's it is possible

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have any issues with Neteller you need to call them on the phone - not email them. They will take care of your issues quickly on the phone.