PDA

View Full Version : So I'm going to a festival...

DrunkHamster
08-22-2005, 02:17 PM
OK, so I just got tickets to leeds festival, one of the pretty huge ones in the UK (think woodstock kinda size for you Yanks). Lineup includes Queens of the Stone Age, Foo Fighters, Iron Maiden, Incubus, and hundreds more, spread out over the weekend. Thing is, I am a complete festival n00b - this is my first one and I'm scared. What do I need to bring, what should I avoid, and most importantly, how much booze will I need?

jakethebake
08-22-2005, 02:19 PM
Condoms. Lots and lots of condoms.

lucas9000
08-22-2005, 02:21 PM
make sure you have some plastic bags. if it rains and gets all muddy, you can put the plastic bags over your feet/socks, then put your feet in your shoes, and your feet will stay dry through damn near anything.

11t
08-22-2005, 02:37 PM
The real question here is not how much booze but how much weed do you need.

mslif
08-22-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are one track-minded aren't you? That's your second answer where you suggest condoms today /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-22-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are one track-minded aren't you? That's your second answer where you suggest condoms today /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm looking forward to today's bar trip report.

jakethebake
08-22-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm looking forward to today's bar trip report.

[/ QUOTE ]

Despite frequent calls for another one, I'm trying to hold off until I actually have somethign worth reporting. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jakethebake
08-22-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea why i would be thinking about such things. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Boris
08-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Bring some uppers and some downers and you'll be just fine.

Larimani
08-22-2005, 05:07 PM
BABY WIPES!

btw Glastonbury = woodstock... Leeds = Noobstock

Rootabager
08-23-2005, 03:04 AM
[censored] condoms people at festivals are too gross to bang anyway. Just bring alot of money and try to haggle the price of everything. You can buy drugs when you get there so you dont need to bring them. Stealing stuff from people that are passed out can pay for your trip so be on the lookout.