PDA

View Full Version : ethical crossdressing question

brad
04-04-2003, 12:52 PM
so anyways i know this girl who is kinda freaky (bi-les mostly les) but shes one of those who i think is that way cause shes not so good looking. but not fat or anything. just kinda plain.

so anyway she said shed like to dress me up in girls clothes.

now im a single guy so you know i wouldnt mind having sex with her but im just wondering if this is over the line.

andyfox
04-04-2003, 01:02 PM
What line are you referring to?

Have fun! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

brad
04-04-2003, 01:06 PM
i dont know but it is pretty wierd.

remember happy days when fonzie had his rules and stuff?

p.s. i mean like if she was really hot then sure its a go but her being a plain jane imho makes this a close call /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

B-Man
04-04-2003, 01:11 PM
Brad,

I think this analysis clearly calls for a sliding scale, with her looks on one axis and the amount of time since you've had some "action" on the other axis. The longer it has been, the more plain she can be...

andyfox
04-04-2003, 01:13 PM
Aha, another issue we agree on besides baseball. Let's not ever discuss politics again; we'll stick to sports and tranvestism.

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

brad
04-04-2003, 01:16 PM
as usual

'it depends'

heh

HDPM
04-04-2003, 01:17 PM
I don't think Fonzie would post on a totally public forum that he was thinking about it. I think if you are comfortable posting about it there is no line you are really worried about. Just recognize that she won't stop with the clothes - you will find out more of her desires when you are dressed I think. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

Whatever you decide, you are under no obligation to publicize the details of what you do. And don't let Aschcroft find out.

brad
04-04-2003, 01:25 PM
'Just recognize that she won't stop with the clothes - you will find out more of her desires when you are dressed I think. '

see this is why posting here is great you know. its like psychotherapy its hard to see things you are in.

yes i didnt think of that.

there is potential for tremedous downside (backside whatever heh)

i think this is analagous to sklanskys article about AA97 pot limit omaha hand where since he has a big stack and cant go all in preflop folding is the best option.

Jimbo
04-04-2003, 01:25 PM
"Whatever you decide, you are under no obligation to publicize the details of what you do."

C'mon HDPM, this has the makings of one of the juiciest threads in months. Don't discourage Brad from posting the sordid details of his cross-dressing lesbo experience. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

brad
04-04-2003, 01:27 PM
yeah its too bad hdpm ruined it for you of course i would have posted a trip report /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Homer
04-04-2003, 01:31 PM
If it's a close call then it doesn't really matter much either way, unless you are taking into account meta-sex considerations, so just do a mental coin flip.

-- Homer

B-Man
04-04-2003, 01:32 PM
Agreed! (though sometimes I can't help but open my mouth...)

scalf
04-04-2003, 01:52 PM
/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif since a dead person beat john in senate election, rumour is that he is interested in screwing the deceased....jmho..gl /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/diamond.gif

HDPM
04-04-2003, 02:03 PM
I said he had no obligation given his concerns about mythical lines to cross. I didn't say he couldn't post or that we wouldn't be interested. But I think you are right that I discouraged it. The more I think about it, the more I think Brad opened the door and should post full details here. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Also one other factor nobody has brought up. That is since she's bi-les, she has bi-les friends and they may be hot. The implied odds of getting multiple bi-les freaks in bed must be considered. As well as the odds of meeting other bi-les freaks in such a situation who may be into things you prefer to crossdressing. IOW, you must play poker well in this game.

Vehn
04-04-2003, 02:26 PM
Banky Edwards: Alright, now see this? This is a four-way road, OK? And dead in the center is a crisp, new, hundred dollar bill. Now, at the end of each of these streets are four people, OK? Are you following?

Holden: Yeah.

Banky Edwards: Good. Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as [censored], agenda of rage, bitter dyke. Over here, we got Santa Claus, and up here the Easter Bunny. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?

Holden: What is this supposed to prove?

Banky Edwards: No, I'm serious. This is a serious exercise. It's like an SAT question. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first? The male-friendly lesbian, the man-hating dyke, Santa Claus, or the Easter bunny?

Holden: The man-hating dyke.

Banky Edwards: Good. Why?

Holden: I don't know.

Banky Edwards: Because the other three are figments of your [censored] imagination!

offTopic
04-04-2003, 02:30 PM
Run some sims on Turbo Trannie Hold'em against various lineups, and let that be your guide. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

andyfox
04-04-2003, 03:58 PM
FWIW, Fonzie's daughter went to the same religious school at the same time as did my daughter and I had occasion to talk to him quite a few times. A really nice man, down to earth, sensible, approachable, thoughtful. He realized most of the kids knew him as Fonzie and always took time to smile, say hello, sign autographs, etc. What a pleasure to have met Mr. Winkler, espeically knowing what others in the entertainment industry can be like.

andyfox
04-04-2003, 04:01 PM
Gee, a thread where I completely agree with both B-Man and Jimbo. Who woulda thunk it?

For a while my mother-in-law was dating a cross dresser who was nice enough to let my wife and I use him pool and tennis court. Very convenient because my wife could borrow his swim suits and tennis outfits, as could I. Sort of like being bisexual: it doubles your chances of getting a date on Saturday night.

Gitz
04-04-2003, 04:20 PM
No Such Thing!!!!!!

Jimbo
04-04-2003, 04:23 PM
C'mon Andy, except for you being liberal, wealthy, well educated, pro affirmative action, against Bush (or at least his policies), anti-war and a High Limit poker player we really have a great deal in common! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

John Cole
04-04-2003, 04:34 PM
brad, don't listen to these guys.

First, you'll need to know what kind of clothes she plans on dressing you in. Make sure the dress flatters you. (A nice pant suit might obviate the need to shave your legs; however, she may demand this anyway.) Think about the image you'll be projecting. Ask about underwear (you should also know prior to venturing into this area what you'll need to do, if anything, with your penis and scrotum. If you have to duct tape it so it doesn't bulge, you probably should have this information prior to any agreements).

These, of course, are fairly minor considerations. Most important of all, you want to consider shoes. You'll probably manage a conservative pair of shoes nicely. But if she wants a pair of F***-ME! pumps, boy are you gonna have to practice, and still your feet may hurt for days after.

Wish I had a little more experience in these matters.

John

Boris
04-04-2003, 05:03 PM
What if she wants to be the daddy and you're the mommy? Now how much fun are you going to have?

oddjob
04-04-2003, 05:04 PM
just remember, the last thing you want to do is limp in

HDPM
04-04-2003, 05:14 PM
But Fonzie was Italian. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

DanS
04-04-2003, 05:15 PM
Whoa, the Fonz is Jewish? Nice.

Dan

Ray Zee
04-04-2003, 06:20 PM
all of you are sick depraved sex starved nutcases. i sexspect you will rot in hell if there is one someplace.
i bet your mothers made all of you wear boxing gloves when little.
get your minds back on the whore with iraq where it should be. think about coming quickly away from this temptation. you see man, it will get you swooner or later to think this way.

mike l.
04-04-2003, 08:42 PM
if she wants to dress you up like a girl my guess is the type of sex she would be into having with you would not be the sort most straight guys prefer. in other words, you may be more than dressed up like the girl.

John Cole
04-05-2003, 12:39 AM
Ray,

You're the man! I'm suffering from hero whoreship.

brad
04-05-2003, 01:16 AM
yes hdpm pointed out this gap in my thinking so its a no go. see how good advice i get??

brad
04-05-2003, 01:16 AM
yes hdpm pointed out this gap in my thinking so its a no go. see how good advice i get?

Daliman
04-05-2003, 02:59 AM
She's toying with you. She'll either have sex with you or she won't. You should try being dominant with her; that type often likes domination. You be da boss. If she doesn't go for that, I'd definitely procure some services before, during, and after putting on panty one.

Gitz
04-05-2003, 10:49 AM
Thanks for recognizing my sickness I made an appointment to wear boxers like you said!!!!!

Fitz
04-06-2003, 12:15 AM
As my wise old Uncle once told me, "Don't turn nothing down but your collar, and check it first!"

and,

Put a helmet on that soldier.

AmericanAirlines
04-07-2003, 02:11 PM
Just go for it Brad and blow her mind totally.

Just remember to deny it when the grand kids ask some day!

Remember... plausible denial!

Sincerely,
AA

ChipWrecked
04-07-2003, 02:24 PM
HehHeh, this thread was starting to get whoring until this post.

BTW, as a bro told me once, never throw away silk ties as they don't leave burns when used to tie up someone.... Okay Ty?

Lee Jones
04-07-2003, 04:04 PM
I don't see that ethics has anything to do with your question as posed. As Andy says, "What line?"

The ethical question, IMHO, is "Can you be 100% present should you actually end up in the sack with this lady?"

That is, can you get over the fact that you're wearing women's clothes and that she's a plain jane? [1]

I'm all for consenting adults consenting to whatever they wish to consent to. I disapprove of either participant "using" the other. That's a difficult to describe, but as the learned justice put it, "I know it when I see it."

Regards, Lee

[1] And while we're there, are you a double for Brad Pitt?

baggins
04-09-2003, 12:49 PM
dude. rock her plain world! unless she pulls out a strap-on, just have fun with it. why not? nothing to lose.

think of it as sitting in a tight game, and posting a live straddle. you do it once, pretty soon more people do it, and the next thing you know, the table is loose, straddles all over the place, and you're banking phat stax!! aim for this scenario...

/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif but yeah, if she pulls out a strap-on, fold. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif