PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I finally got a message from Nigeria

ClaytonN
08-22-2005, 01:29 AM
I am psyched. Screw college, kings francis is going to hook me up.

DasLeben
08-22-2005, 01:58 AM
Look at juden.

istewart
08-22-2005, 02:19 AM
?

08-22-2005, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am psyched. Screw college, kings francis is going to hook me up.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wise to be psyched, my friend.

Los Feliz Slim
08-22-2005, 11:20 AM
I get at least two of these a day. Today it was:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />
Dear Sir,

I am Mrs. Fama Faal Jallow, a member of the board of directors of Gambia Telecommunication Limited.

On the January 18th 1998, an American telecom contractor based in Banjul,Mr. William , supplied telecommunication equipment worth $8,000,000usd to the Gambia Telecommunications Company.

Approval for the payment was made two years after and the money was paid to his account in the bank..

On my resumption of office in May 2002, I received a letter from the Bank that Mr. William is yet to claim his money, which was deposited in his account.

The bank had sent series of notification to him for claim of his money but received no response.

We embarked on a serious investigation and discovered that he died in a plane crash in 2000.

Furthermore, all the documents he used to open the account with the bank provided no information about his next of kin.

Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated since we have been unsuccessfull in locating the relations for over two years.

I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued $8,Million USD can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10%
should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

I therefore ask you to provide me with the following information below to enable me forward it to the bank as the Next of Kin to Mr Williams.

1) Your Full Names..

2) Your Contact Address...

3) Your Direct Telephone / Fax Numbers...........

Attached is the picture of the Mr. Williams.

You can view my website for my profile. http://www.gamtel.gm/fama.html

Please get back to me on my alternative email address... famafaal@myway.com

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Fama Faal Jallow.

[/ QUOTE ]

HopeydaFish
08-22-2005, 11:28 AM
A friend of mine responded to one of these guys and gave him my work phone number as a contact number. A real friendly-souding Nigerian guy (Idi?) called me the next day. I was less than impressed with my friend.

jakethebake
08-22-2005, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A friend of mine responded to one of these guys and gave him my work phone number as a contact number. A real friendly-souding Nigerian guy (Idi?) called me the next day. I was less than impressed with my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's really quite funny.

poker-penguin
08-22-2005, 11:41 AM
If you're going to respond to these guys, and it can be great fun, don't do it from your main email address. Get one that doesn't display IP addresses in the headers (fastmail.fm or gmail are two good ones). They don't care if it was the address they sent to or not - they literally send millions a day.

Visit 419 Eater (http://www.419eater.com) for alll the Nigerian scam humour and advice (on how to torment them).

If you do plan on doing something nasty to them (like telling them you moneygrammed the money to Niger, not Nigeria so they have to go on a little safari to pick it up) don't do it with your phone number.

08-22-2005, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you're going to respond to these guys, and it can be great fun, don't do it from your main email address. Get one that doesn't display IP addresses in the headers (fastmail.fm or gmail are two good ones). They don't care if it was the address they sent to or not - they literally send millions a day.

Visit 419 Eater (http://www.419eater.com) for alll the Nigerian scam humour and advice (on how to torment them).

If you do plan on doing something nasty to them (like telling them you moneygrammed the money to Niger, not Nigeria so they have to go on a little safari to pick it up) don't do it with your phone number.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey I just acquired a fastmail. fm member account for a one time fee of 14.95 . Is it a good deal and overall service good? Do you have a fastmail acct?

polltard

08-22-2005, 11:51 AM
Dear twoplustwo forum members,

I am Mrs. Fama Faal Jallow, a member of the board of directors of Gambia Poker Room GambiaPokerNowStrikesBack.com

On the August 18th 2005, an American member of your forum based in Banjul,Mr. William , supplied us with a list containing all the names of the 2+2 forum users worth $8,000,000usd

Approval for the payment was made 5 days after and the money was paid to his account in the bank..

On my resumption of office, I received a letter from the Bank that Mr. William is yet to claim his money, which was deposited in his account.

The bank had sent series of notification to him for claim of his money but received no response.

We embarked on a serious investigation and discovered that he died in a plane crash a couple days ago.

Furthermore, all the documents he used to open the account with the bank provided no information about his next of kin.

Consequently, the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated since we have been unsuccessfull in locating the relations.

I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued $8,Million USD can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10%
should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. Alternative will can give the money as a bonus to play in GambiaPokerNowStrikesBack.com

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

I therefore ask you to provide me with the following information below to enable me forward it to the bank as the Next of Kin to Mr Williams.

1) Your Full Names..

2) Your Contact Address...

3) Your Direct Telephone / Fax Numbers...........

Attached is the picture of the Mr. Williams.

You can view my website for my profile. http://www.GambiaPokerNowStrikesBack.com/fama.html

Please get back to me on PM or on my alternative email address...
Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Fama Faal Jallow. (e-mail support adv@GambiaPokerNowStrikesBack.com

jakethebake
08-22-2005, 12:12 PM
I just got this one today...

[ QUOTE ]
From the desk of barrister john luga [esq.]
(John &amp; associates)
solicitors and advocate
#24 brown street ikoyi
(Lagos Nigeria)
Strictly confidencial.

Dear Friend,
Before I start, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to You. i am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship, but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action.my name is bar. John luga, a solicitor and the personal attorney to Mr. John Henry,a citizen of your country, who worked with an oil company in Nigeria. here-in-after referred to as my client.on the 21st of April 2001, my client, his wife and their four children were involved in a ghostly motor accident along sagamu express road.

My client and his entire family unfortunately lost their lives in the accident. since then i have made several en quiries to your embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives, which has proved abortive after these several unsuccessful attempts,the need to contact you.

My main reason for contacting you is to assist me in patriating the money and property left behind by my client before they are confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where they are deposited/lodged.particularly the bank. Where the deceased has a fixed sum of eighteenn million united states dollars. the said bank has issued me a final notice to provide the next of kin of my client or they will be left with no other choice than to confiscate his funds, a copy of the said notice which i will fax to you on getting your reply.

since then i have been unsuccessful in locating my client's relatives for the past 4 years now i seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of my client going by the fact that both of you has the same nationality, so that the said funds as stated above i.e, the sum of eighteen million united states dollars can be paid to you instead of leaving for the bank. We can take part of it and leave the rest to charity.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up Any claim we may make, all i require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this arrangment through i guarantee that this will be executed under alegitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach
of the law.

Please reply me via this
email:barrjohnluga112@yahoo.co.uk,finally
Kindly give me your confidentail phone/fax numbers
so that i can fax to you all the correspondence
between the bank and me.
best regards,
Barrister john luga [esq.]

[/ QUOTE ]

HopeydaFish
08-22-2005, 12:28 PM
This has been stated before, but it must be impossible for legitimate Nigerian businessmen (if there is such a thing) to do business outside of Nigeria.