PDA

View Full Version : Get out my bizness, my biznass

irishpint
08-22-2005, 12:18 AM
You're Ludacris. A big time rapper with very little talent. You have money, but you'd like to make some more by playing online poker. You're a stupid rapper, thus no reads. In fact, assume Luda is smoking a blunt while playing. What is your action for him? No, calling Kanye was not an option.

(Excuse me if this isn't even close. I have no freaking clue, however)

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Luda is Button with 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 3-bets</font>, Luda takes a hit and....

Rev. Good Will
08-22-2005, 12:22 AM
even if you're in AA, drink a 40 should be a more realistic option than fold

Bradyams
08-22-2005, 12:22 AM
I voted raise, cause it's Luda, and he wipes his ass with $8. So cap that [censored]!

irishpint
08-22-2005, 12:23 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
even if you're in AA, drink a 40 should be a more realistic option than fold

[/ QUOTE ]

i meant to make it a checkbox poll so you could drink a 40 and either raise/fold/call. alas, i suck.

Paxosmotic
08-22-2005, 12:27 AM
Luda demands reads up in dis muhfuh, but it's a cap or fold situation.

irishpint
08-22-2005, 12:29 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it doesn't look like an isolation 3bet, so he have to assume some sort of real hand. If 9's are a fold what happens w/ Tens? Jacks?

Rev. Good Will
08-22-2005, 12:30 AM
actually, I like calling, and waiting to see UTG+1's reaction

Paxosmotic
08-22-2005, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it doesn't look like an isolation 3bet, so he have to assume some sort of real hand. If 9's are a fold what happens w/ Tens? Jacks?

[/ QUOTE ]
If we're assuming real hands, we're folding all of them and capping AA-QQ, AKs and AKo. We need a hand that fares well against a 3 betting range, and 99 is going to be right at the bottom of that range.

SoftcoreRevolt
08-22-2005, 12:33 AM
You should put them in a FIGYA FOUR LEG LOCK.

Oh and shut up, Ludacris is awesome. He doesn't take himself seriously and writes hilarious music.

Harv72b
08-22-2005, 12:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
actually, I like calling, and waiting to see UTG+1's reaction

[/ QUOTE ]

The last thing I want here is to try and isolate against a guy that likes his hand enough to 3-bet an EP raiser and a coldcaller. I like my implied odds too much to dump the hand, but since I'm going on the assumption that I need help to win, I don't mind company to the flop.