PDA

View Full Version : pokerplex questions

lane mcbride
08-21-2005, 11:25 PM
I just got my pin number in the mail, and I have a couple of questions before I start the pokerplex bonus.

So I have to be dealt 300 hands, and they don't have to be raked right?

is there anyway to track your progress?

how long do cashouts typically take?

thanks in advance

-Lane McBride

Bradyams
08-21-2005, 11:40 PM
Just got done with this one today. The hands do not have to be raked, but you have to play 1/2 or higher (not sure about NL).

I just kept track of the number of hands I played with PT. Right when I hit 300 the bonus was instantly applied to my account, and I also got a confirmation e-mail.

I've only cashed out from E-Cash once (from Interpoker), and I think it took ~48 hours to hit my NETeller account.

The bonus was extremely easy to clear. I have no idea why I didn't start doing this one a long time ago. It's a very easy $50.

JRussell
08-22-2005, 12:07 AM
Those bonuses at PokerPlex aren't deducted from your rake either. Makes for a pretty sweet deal with rake back.

playersare
08-22-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just got done with this one today. The hands do not have to be raked, but you have to play 1/2 or higher (not sure about NL).

[/ QUOTE ]
you're STILL not sure what the NL reqs are for pokerplex??

read the thread you started yourself just 2-3 days ago.

mittman84
08-22-2005, 02:06 AM
I just finished it. It is 300 hands (doesnt have to be raked). To track the hands you have to use PT or go to cryptocounter.com (which I use to count crypto hands). My 300 hands were quite the experiance, I was -20BB in my first 100 hands but than it turned around and I ended up +10BB at the end.

playersare
08-22-2005, 08:50 AM
to track just DEALT hands you can simply use the built-in Log Viewer in the crypto skin software. just set the display the last 1-2 sessions (depending on how many days you need to play 300 hands) and let it scroll in the background until you're done.

CLC
08-22-2005, 09:14 AM
Use this to keep track Cryptocounter (http://www.cryptocounter.com/)

It gives both played and raked hands count.