PDA

View Full Version : K9o isolation play

bottomset
08-21-2005, 11:11 PM
CO is very loose and bad .. blinds are average

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: (8 SB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, SB calls $6.36 (All-In), <font color="#CC3333">BB caps</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (9.56 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

River: (11.56 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Final Pot: 13.56 BB

Shillx
08-21-2005, 11:17 PM
If you aren't betting the turn and river for value, I really don't get it man. Even if you do fold the BB out, you have to beat the SB to win the main pot so in reality you are risking 2 BB to win far less then what is in there.

Brad

Redd
08-21-2005, 11:32 PM
You 3-bet two average opponents with king-high and a gutshot, in what is going to be a protected pot. I don't really see the value in it?

edit: I can see the value in the pfr tho.

bottomset
08-21-2005, 11:41 PM
ok I messed up

I needed to make a gimmick account to post this, responses would have been much better. anyway I was talking to Fuji and mentioned I love iso-raising it ending up 4handed and flopping the nuts

yep the nuts .. which today is Khigh, yeah I somehow thought the 8 was a J, see I play goot

so yeah I bet the turn for "value" with my straight

next time I throw away 4BB postflop like this, I'll get this right

Rev. Good Will
08-21-2005, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok I messed up

I needed to make a gimmick account to post this, responses would have been much better. anyway I was talking to Fuji and mentioned I love iso-raising it ending up 4handed and flopping the nuts

yep the nuts .. which today is Khigh, yeah I somehow thought the 8 was a J, see I play goot

[/ QUOTE ]

...you actually took that pot down?

bottomset
08-21-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok I messed up

[/ QUOTE ]

...you actually took that pot down?

[/ QUOTE ]

no if that happened, the post title would be move over Vehn there is a new LimitHoldemGod in the building

BB had ATnospades
SB had 62spades