PDA

View Full Version : UFC 54 is on P2P

08-21-2005, 11:03 PM
I just checked and its already on P2P. Doesn't seem to be a fake to me. It's about 2.7 GB which is a pretty big file.

08-22-2005, 01:46 AM
Joe Rogan said in that fight of Liddell vs Babalou that there has never been a challenger like this before. He was refering to Liddell. After watching some Pride fights, Liddell is a joke compared to these guys from Ukraine and Croatia. Those guys are so big that they don't even look human. That Silva guy is a freak of nature. This sport reminds me so much of the movie Bloodsport but this is for real. Liddell actually thought he could take on Silva ? I could of told Liddell that there was no way he could take Silva. I wouldn't mind seeing Silva knock the crap out of him, though. Silva is a freaking animal. The thing is that Ukraine and Croatia don't have an NFL so they bring all of their biggest guys but you can see the difference in the American guys. American guys who are big go where the money is: NFL, Boxing, hockey.

Army Eye
08-22-2005, 03:59 AM
Heh. Liddell calling out Silva is amusing. He'll run his mouth since him ever fighting Silva is pretty unlikely.

UFC 54 was just an ok show. Pride this weekend should be amazing.