PDA

View Full Version : Bush administration + Enron.

12-23-2001, 09:28 AM
This relationship makes Tyson Chicken and Bill Clinton look like enenemies. The amount of money dumped in bankruptcy makes Whitewater look like a penny, nickle, dime poker game. Dick Cheney refusing to turn over documents to House of Representatives looks like Watergate. This is just the first, in my opinion, of several high level orchestrated thefts by the Bush Administration for which they will claim executive priviledge, and national security to avoid cooperation with the ensuing investigations.

12-23-2001, 12:47 PM
let's see now, what is the meaning of that term "yellow dog democrat"?????

12-23-2001, 03:25 PM
I am a Republican. You don't care about several of the Bush White House staff members being on Enron's payroll (Rove and Cheney most notable)?

Was this country sold to the military last year?

12-23-2001, 05:23 PM
So you think objecting to abuse of power is a "democrat" thing? And why do you resort to name calling?

12-24-2001, 05:51 AM
agree 100%.

brad

12-24-2001, 08:18 PM
The scary thing is the number of scary things we *KNOW* about. Its almost for sure that there are scarier things under the PR.

The support that Bush is getting because of fear and not because of his leadership is scary. Once people stop using rational measures to judge their leadership and instead start reacting to fear the spectrum of things that can happen to this country opens up wildly on the negative side.

12-27-2001, 07:20 PM
I think they're responding to great leadership for a given situation... I've been registered Democrat since I was old enough to vote and I shudder to think about if Al Gore was in the White House right now... the only thing worse than that would be if Clinton were still there...

12-29-2001, 06:03 PM
That's plain foolishness. This administration is still illigetimate. It had intelligence that 9-11 was going to take place and did nothiing to stop. It looks as though the anthrax comes from the CIA. Wake up and smell the dictatorship!