PDA

View Full Version : alcohol q

kyro
08-21-2005, 07:37 PM
You know, for someone who was addicted to alcohol last year, I really know nothing about it...

My friend had a party last week. We didn't finish a thing of Jaegar and Goldschlagger, so I took it for him. I put it in the trunk of my car. This was a week ago.

Is there any chance this stuff will be any good? Can I put it back in the freezer and have it taste OK? Or has the heat (70-80 all week) basically killed it?

pearljam
08-21-2005, 07:43 PM
The stuff will keep regardless of the temperature, drink up.

Brain
08-21-2005, 08:21 PM
The Goldschlager will be terrible by now.

Send it over and I'll be happy to dispose of it properly for you.

edfurlong
08-21-2005, 09:01 PM
You realy think either of those could get worse somehow?

kyro
08-21-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a point. For your assistance, I will promptly be sending some chocolate milk for your party tonight. Thanks for the help!

edfurlong
08-21-2005, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a point. For your assistance, I will promptly be sending some chocolate milk for your party tonight. Thanks for the help!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I just like my hard liquor to taste like hard liquor, not liquorish rolled in feces.

Rev. Good Will
08-21-2005, 11:59 PM
jaeger + goldschlagger = liquid herion, if i recall

nh

DasLeben
08-22-2005, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

nh

[/ QUOTE ]

Das schreiende Nazi. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

shant
08-22-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I just like my hard liquor to taste like hard liquor, not liquorish rolled in feces.

[/ QUOTE ]
Most of time people are using these products to get [censored] up, not sip alongside a nice filet of salmon and some asparugus.

ethan
08-22-2005, 04:45 AM
These will be fine - completely unchanged, in fact. Wine deteriorates if exposed to excessive heat, although cold isn't as bad for it. Heat's not great for beer either. In general, drinks with a higher %alcohol are less susceptible to changes in temperature. Wine starts running into problems with prolonged 80-degree or short-term 90/100-degree exposure.

I'd also like to note that you could have figured this out for yourself by just opening them up and drinking /images/graemlins/smile.gif

astroglide
08-22-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe that's a flaming nazi. drink names change from bartender to bartender of course. jager + 151+ rumpleminze is pretty widely known as liquid cocaine.

kyro
08-22-2005, 01:30 PM
Awesome.