PDA

View Full Version : Saddam's Wish

Mark Heide
04-03-2003, 10:06 PM
This joke was sent to me by a friend of mine, I hope you enjoy it!

While trying to escape Iraq, Saddam found a bottle in a cave and picked it up. Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said "Master, may I grant you one wish?" "You ignorant unworthy daughter-of-a-dog! Don't you know who I am? I don't need any common woman giving me anything!" barked Saddam. The shocked genie said "Please, I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to that bottle forever." Saddam thought a moment. Then he grumbled about the impertinence of the woman, and said "Very well, I want to awaken with three white American women in my bed in the morning, so just do it and be off with you!" The highly annoyed genie said, "So be it!" and disappeared. The next morning he woke up in bed with Lorena Bobbitt, Tonya Harding & Hillary Clinton. His penis was gone, his knee was broken, and he had no health insurance.

God is good.

HDPM
04-03-2003, 10:55 PM
Whew, I thought Janet reno was going to be in there some where. That could have been worse.

Mark Heide
04-04-2003, 08:03 PM
HDPM,

If Janet Reno was there, Saddam would have never woke up. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Good Luck

Mark