PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet Summaries

mantra21
08-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Has the Eurobet summary problem been fixed? I've sent them 3 emails with no replies. I have rakeback there but have to have my SNG summaries.

axeshigh
08-21-2005, 01:38 PM
In response to your post, as a poster on this forum I would like to advise you of the following:

[ ] Read the FAQ
[X] Use the Search Function
[ ] It's Just Variance
[ ] Your Sample Size is Too Small
[ ] This is a Bad Beat Post!
[ ] You Might Suck
[ ] Party is Rigged
[ ] Pwn3d!
[ ] Push
[ ] Fold Preflop

mantra21
08-21-2005, 02:18 PM
In response to axeshigh, as a poster on this forum I would like to advise you of the following:

[ ] Read the FAQ
[ ] Use the Search Function
[ ] It's Just Variance
[ ] Your Sample Size is Too Small
[ ] This is a Bad Beat Post!
[X] You Might Suck
[ ] Party is Rigged
[ ] Pwn3d!
[ ] Push
[ ] Fold Preflop
[X] Your mom should have folded preflop

axeshigh
08-21-2005, 02:23 PM
You were supposed to realize that your initial post was retarded, given that there's a donk asking the same question EVERY SINGLE DAY. This is a question for Eurobet's customer service anyway, not for the STT forum. I'm done with this thread.

1C5
08-21-2005, 02:24 PM
Why don't you check the Eurobet summaries in your Eurobet inbox and then you will know if it has been fixed or not?

mantra21
08-21-2005, 02:48 PM
Actually the last time it was discussed was the 18th and here was the last response in the thread.

"Received all my summaries today however I am still getting the "No Hand History Available" when I click the link within the e-mail."

I read this post a few days ago and knew the issue was unresolved. Not sure why everyone on this board feels it's their duty to be a giant asshat but I guess that's why I don't post often.